Selection of the candidates for admission to 2-year B.Ed degree programme offered by the institutions affiliated to the Dibrugarh University is done on the basis of an B.ed entrance exam. The university level entrance exam is expected to be held in the month of June 2023 through offline mode. Candidates who wish to appear for this exam need to submit their online applications most likely by August 2023. In this article, complete details related to the Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 have been provided.
Table of Contents
Affiliated B.Ed Institutes Under Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023
At present the B.Ed programme is offered by the following institutions affiliated to the Dibrugarh University:
- Department of Education, Dibrugarh University
- Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat (IASE)
- Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, Lakhimpur
- College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia
- KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat
- College of Teacher Education, Golaghat
- Namrup College of Teacher Education, Namrup
- Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji
- Bihpuria Post Graduate Training College, Bihpuria
- Digboi B.Ed. College, Digboi
- Parijat Academy Teacher Education Institution, Dibrugarh
- College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana
- Sibsagar College of Teachers’ Education, Joysagar
- DIET, Lakhimpur, Azad
- North Eastern Institute of Management Science, Jorhat
- Chandrakanta Hazarika College of Teacher Education, Dibrugarh
- DIET, Dibrugarh, Chabua
- DIET, Jorhat, Titabor
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Type of questions||Offline (OMR based)|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Schedule
Check out the dates related to Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 from the table below:
|Online application form release date||August 2023|
|Last date for submission of application form||To be updated|
|Availability of admit card||To be updated|
|Date of common entrance test||To be updated|
|Declaration of result||To be updated|
|Closing of admission process||To be updated|
|Beginning of classes||To be updated|
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply for the Dibrugarh University B.Ed admission 2023:
- Candidates who hold a bachelor’s degree and/ or master’s degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities with at least 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply for the CET.
- Those with a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics scoring not less than 55% marks or any other equivalent qualification are eligible too.
- A relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks shall be provided to the candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD categories or to those having a minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a school recognized at least up to 10th standard by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam.
- Candidates who will appear in the final year degree examinations are eligible for appearing in the CET, given their results are declared on or before a specified date.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Application Form
The application form for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 will be released in online mode on the official website of the university www.dibru.online. Candidates will first have to register themselves after which they can obtain and fill the application form.
- The application form can be filled by providing the basic personal and educational details of the candidates.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photograph and signature should also be uploaded into the application form.
- After all the details are entered into the application form, the candidates can make its final submission along with the prescribed application fee.
- Candidates should take care to provide only correct details into the application form as applications with incorrect details might get rejected.
- A printout of the filled-in application form should be taken and kept by the candidates for future reference.
- The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 700/- as application fee for B.Ed CET.
- Payment of the fee can be done through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern overview for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Offline (OMR based)
- Duration of exam: 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 70
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions
- Total marks: 70
- Marking scheme: One mark will be given for every correct answer.
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Test of Reasoning||15||15|
- Career performance: 30 marks
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Admit Card
- Candidates who submit their application on time can download their admit card for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 online.
- Admit card will be published on the official website of Dibrugarh University around a week before the exam.
- The candidates should take a printout of the admit card after downloading and carry it to the exam center on day of exam.
- No candidates under any circumstances will be allowed to appear for the exam in the absence of a valid admit card.
- Admit card will contain the important details related to the CET exam like the center, date, time, etc.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Result
- The result of the Common Entrance Test will be announced through online mode tentatively in the month of July 2023.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of their marks in the entrance exam plus the marks given to them on the basis of career performance.
- A merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of their performance in both.
- Qualified candidates will be given the opportunity to select the B.Ed institute of their choice.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the choice that they provided combined with their merit.
- Those allotted a seat should report to the allotted institute where they will be granted admission after verification of their documents and eligibility.
Question 1: What are the criteria for awarding marks under career performance?
Answer: The career performance will carry a maximum of 30 marks that will be awarded on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the HSLC, HS, the First Degree and/ or Master’s Degree Examination.
Question 2: Can I submit my application through any mode other than online?
Answer: No. Other than online, no mode will be provided by the university for filling and submitting the application form.
Question 3: What if I lose my B.Ed CET admit card?
Answer: Admit card is required not only at the time of examination but also during the admission. It is therefore important that you do not lose their document. To prevent this from happening, it is suggested that you take multiple printouts of the same as no duplicate admit card will be provided in this case.
Question 4: Is it possible to get a refund on the application fee?
Answer: The application fee once submitted will not be refunded under any condition.
Question 5: What if a candidate fails to report for the admission to the allotted institute in the given time period?
Answer: Candidature of the candidates who failed to secure admission in the given time period will be cancelled. Seats allotted to such candidates will be given to the candidate next in the waiting list.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here