Dibrugarh University annually conducts the common entrance exam for admission in B.Ed course offered by it. Interested candidates can apply for the same by filling the application form. However, before proceeding for the form, they must ensure their status of eligibility to check whether they can apply for the Dibrugarh University B.Ed common entrance test (CET) 2019 or not.
The common entrance test for B.Ed program will most likely be conducted in the 4th week of June 2019. Therefore, candidates should start preparing for the entrance right away without wasting time. For more details on the Dibrugarh University B.Ed common entrance test (CET), candidates are encouraged to go through the complete article.
The tentative dates for Dibrugarh University B.Ed common entrance test (CET) 2019 are as follows-
|Application form availability||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit online application form||2nd week of June 2019|
|Admit card releasing||3rd week of June 2019|
|CET exam date||4th week of June 2019|
|Result announcement||2nd week of July 2019|
|Completion of admission process||Last week of July 2019|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of August 2019|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed 2019 Application form
Candidates can apply for Dibrugarh University B.Ed common entrance test (CET) 2019 by filling the online application form. The candidate will be required to register in the portal www.dibru.online by entering their full name, username, password and a mobile number to login. They will get an “Activation Code” in the mobile number which is to be entered for activation. After activation, the candidates need to login to fill up the online application form.
Before filling the form, candidates should make sure that they have the relevant documents, scanned photograph and signature ready. The details asked in the application form will be general in nature such as- personal details, educational details, bank details to name a few. Candidates should fill these details very carefully. They also need to pay the required amount of application fee without which their applications will be rejected by the authorities. Before making the final submission, applicants must make sure that they have entered the correct information in the application form.
Candidates must pay Rs. 700/- as the application fee for the entrance exam. The payment can be made with credit card/net banking/debit card. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Eligibility criteria – Dibrugarh University B.Ed common entrance test (CET) 2019
Candidates must fulfill the necessary eligibility conditions specified by the authority. Here are the eligibility criteria for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2019 exam-
Nationality: Only Indian Nationals can apply for the B.Ed common entrance test conducted by the Dibrugarh University.
- Candidates should have done bachelor’s or master’s degree in science/social sciences/humanities or bachelor’s in engineering/technology of Dibrugarh university with at least 50% aggregate marks
- Any other programs recognized by the University with science and mathematics as specialized subjects and have scored minimum 55% aggregate marks.
Mandatory: It is compulsory for the candidates to qualify the B.Ed CET exam organized by the University.
The exam pattern of Dibrugarh university B.Ed CET exam is as follows-
- Exam Mode: Offline mode (OMR based)
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Type of Questions: Objective (MCQ based)
- Language: English/Hindi
- Maximum Marks: 70 marks
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark will be awarded for marking the right answer
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Test of Reasoning||15|
Note: The career performance will carry a maximum of 30 marks, on the basis of the percentage secured by the candidates in the HSLC, HS, the First Degree and/or Master’s Degree Examination.
- The admit card for B.Ed CET exam will be announced on the official website of the Dibrugarh University.
- Candidates need to download the hall ticket by entering their username and password.
- The admit card is an important document and must not be damaged/mutilated under any circumstances.
- Candidates should preserve the admit card till the admission process is done.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to carry their hall ticket to the exam hall without which they won’t be given the permission to appear in the common entrance exam for admission in B.Ed program in Dibrugarh University.
- The admit card will be made available by the authority most probably in the 3rd week of June 2019.
Result of Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common entrance test (CET) 2019
- Candidates can check the result of the B.Ed common entrance test (CET) by visiting the official website of the University i.e. dibru.ac.in.
- The result can only be checked via online mode.
- No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates regarding the result.
- The authority will likely announce the result in the 2nd week of July 2019.
- Candidates can also check the scores secured by them in the test by entering their username and password in the login page.
- A merit list will be prepared by the authority to shortlist the candidates based on the marks scored by them in the exam.
- Those who are selected should complete the admission related formalities on or before the due date to avoid inconvenience and rejection of the application for admission.
- The classes will most probably begin from the 1st week of August. Candidates need to make sure that they pay the admission fee on time to avoid disappointment.