Delhi ITI application form may be available in June 2021. Candidates looking for an admission in different engineering and Non- Engineering courses to be offered under SCVT/NCVT in Delhi Government Industrial Training Institutes and BTC have to submit the application form before the last date.
The application form will be filled and submitted online through the official website. Applicants have to provide the choices of institutes and courses in the Delhi ITI application form 2021. In this article, we are providing complete details about Delhi ITI Application form 2021 including important dates, application fee and steps to submit the application form.
|Starting of online Registration||June 2021|
|Last date to register online||To be announced|
|Document verification||To be announced|
How to Apply?
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to fill the Delhi ITI 2021 application form:
Step 1: Registration
- First of all, the applicants will be required to register themselves online through the official website i.e. http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
- After logging into the official website click on “New registration” link from the home page as shown in the figure.
- Then read the instructions on the screen and click on “Click here to proceed” button from the bottom of the page.
- Now Application form will appear on the screen, fill all fields marked with “*” sign such as name, Father’s name, date of birth, Gender and Category etc.
- Apart from category the applicants have to provide their subcategories as well such as Ex-serviceman, NCC, Minority etc. Select “None” in case you do not belongs to any of the subcategories given in the Delhi ITI application form 2021.
- After providing the categories and subcategories, candidates have to provide their address details. If you are an inmate of any orphanage home registered with Delhi government then click “yes” button in front of “Are you an inmate of Orphanage”
- If you are a resident of rural areas of Delhi and your school is also located in any rural of Delhi, then click “Yes” in front of “ Is your school & residence both located in rural area of Delhi”.
- After providing the address details, you need to provide your Mobile Number. Please remember that the mobile number you will enter in the Delhi ITI Application Form 2021, should remain active till the admission process gets completed.
- Now, select your qualification level, i.e. 8th, 10th or both. As soon select the qualification level, you will have to choose the Board from which you have passed your qualification exam. Select “other” in case you do not find your qualifying exam board in the list.
- You should enter the authentic details only, as all the details entered in Delhi ITI Application form 2021, will be verified during the later stage of application procedure. Click “I Accept” button in front of declaration as shown in the figure below:
- Now, choose a security question and answer of your choice, this security question will be helpful in case you forget the Registration number or password. The answer to the security Question must be at least 6 characters long. You are advised not to share this security Question with anyone.
- After security Question the candidates have to choose at least 8 characters long password. The password must have at least one Upper case character like A, B,C,D etc., one lower case character like a, b, c, d etc, one special character like !, @, #, $, ^ etc and one numeric character like 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. For example a valid password should be like “[email protected]”.
- Finally enter the Security pin and click “Submit your Details” to complete the registration.
- A registration slip will be generated after you complete the registration. The registration number will be mentioned on the registration slip as shown in the figure below.
Note: This slip will be required when Candidates report at the designated Government IIT with the original documents for further verification.
Step 2: Paying online Application fee
- In order to pay the application fee, the candidates have to login using the registration number and password.
- After logging in, click “Fee payment” and “Pay registration fee”. As shown in the figure given below:
- The page similar to the figure given below will appear in the registration fee section. Check your details here and click “Make Payment” button.
- As soon as you click on the “Make payment” button, various payment gateways will appear. Pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- plus transaction charges. The application fee for Delhi ITI application form 2021 can be paid by any of the following methods:
- Credit card
- Debit Card
- Debit + ATM Card
- Internet Banking
- After successfully paying the application fee, the fee receipt will be generated. Take the print out of generated fee receipt for future requirement. An example of fee receipt is given below.
Step 3: Choice filling after fee payment.
After paying the application fee, the candidates have to provide the choices of institute and trades as per their preference in the Delhi ITI Application form 2021.
- Firstly, candidates have to login using their registration number or password in order to fill the choices.
- After logging in, click “Choices” from the top.
- As soon as you click “Choices”, list of colleges along with course name will appear as given below:
- Click on “Add Choice” button against the course for which you wants to apply. The Add choice option will be shown only against those courses for which you are eligible. The choices you will add will be shown on the right side as given in the figure below:
- There is no restriction in the number of choices, you can apply for as many institutes and courses as you want.
- Finally, Click “Save Choices or Save & Exit” Button after filling the choices. You may also edit your filled choices if you want.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of choices filled in the Delhi ITI application form 2021. The “print choices” option will be available at the bottom of the filled choices page.
Step 4: Document verification
- The candidates have to visit the designated government ITI for document verification after filling the Delhi ITI 2021 application form.
- The candidates should carry all the original documents along with the registration slip while reporting for the document verification.
Check Here : ITI admission 2021