Delhi ITI Admission Procedure: Candidates can register online for Delhi ITI admission 2021 from June 2021 onward. The official website to apply for Delhi ITI is http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in. Before you apply online, your first responsibility is checking your eligibility. If you meet all eligibility norms as notified by Government of N.C.T. Of Delhi, Department of Training & Technical Education then you may proceed to apply.
How to Apply for Delhi ITI Admission?
- Interested and eligible candidates need to access the official website of Delhi ITI admission i.e. http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in in order to begin the application process.
- In order to register for the admission, candidates need to click the option titled “New Candidate Registration”. After clicking this link, they need to fill up all requisite details.
- After completion of registration process, candidates will receive an SMS containing ID number and password to their registered mobile number.
- Candidates have to fill up all particulars of the form with correct entries.
- Candidates, those have passed the qualifying exam from the rural school of Delhi and live in rural area, they can only claim for reservation.
- They must take the printout of their filled application form. Apart from this, they must remember their respective registration number and password.
- If mistakenly, you have provided wrong entries in the application form, then you can make the correction by using the option “EDIT REGISTRATION MODULE”.
- Candidates have to visit the nearest Govt. ITI for making payment of registration fee amounting Rs.200/- in cash and verification of documents. They have to be present with original documents along with its self-attested copies.
- Candidates should keep in their mind that registration is a one-time process which will be valid till the completion of admission process.
- Based on candidates’ marks or grade in the qualifying exam, they have to appear for the counseling process. It is informed to candidates that the counseling process will be held in four rounds.
- Candidates need to verify all the information provided by them and if necessary, they may make the correction by visiting Help-Desk of the ITI where he has submitted & verified his/her documents.
- The authority will publish final merit list after completion of valid corrections, wherever necessary.
- After publication of final merit list, candidates have to login to their account and fill their choice of trade/ITI. They should fill a maximum number of choices as there are no such restrictions.
- After filling the choice, candidates have to click the Save Choice or Save & Exit button.
- Thereafter, the seat allotment process will start.
- Selected candidates have to report along with the printout of downloaded allotment letter and deposit the requisite fee in cash to the allotted ITI.
Candidates need to check the following:
- Candidates need to fill up the registration form in English language only.
- There should be only one application filled by a candidate.
- Candidates have to visit the nearest Govt. ITI along with the printout of the registration form and all documents and pay the verification fee amounting Rs.200/-.
- Candidates must fill up the form according to the instructions provided in the manual.
- They must provide complete postal address along with Aadhar Number, PIN code number and mobile number.
- Candidates must fill up their personal and educational information accordingly mentioned in their academic certificates.
- They must take the printout of their filled registration form and keep it safe for future reference.
These are all about the Delhi ITI 2021 admission procedure. Candidates, who have any related query (s), they may share the same with us through our comment box.