Delhi ITI 2023: Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi is the respective authority that will manage the Delhi ITI Admission 2023. Through this process, the aspiring candidates can get admission into 19 Government ITIs across Delhi. Please note that the authorities will not conduct an entrance exam in order to provide admission to any of the trade. The seat allotment will take place solely on the basis of merit. The candidates looking to apply for this admission procedure need to fill and submit the application form in online mode.
Latest: Delhi ITI 2023 application form will release on 5th June 2023, prospectus releaed.
Table of Contents
Delhi ITI 2023 Key Details
- 90% of the total available seats are reserved for the students passing qualifying examination from the school in Delhi.
- After filling the application form and entering the choices, the candidates need to visit any government ITI for document verification.
- It is a direct admission process in which the authorities will not conduct an entrance exam.
- The admission will be granted on the basis of qualifying exam merit.
- The age of an applicant should be at least 14 years in order to apply for Delhi ITI Admission 2022.
Delhi ITI 2023 Schedule
The official schedule for the Delhi ITI Admission 2023 is as follows:
List of participating ITIs/ BTC
The Delhi ITI Admission 2023 is available in the following institutes.
- ITI, Pusa, New Delhi
- ITI, Arab-ki-Sarai, Nizamuddin, New Delhi
- Sir C.V. Raman ITI, Dheerpur
- ITI Shahdara
- ITI, Malviya Nagar
- H.J. Bhabha ITI, Khichripur, Mayur Vihar Phase I,
- ITI, Jail Road
- ITI, Jahangir Puri
- Brahm Prakash ITI, Jaffarpur
- ITI, Nand Nagri
- ITI Mangolpuri
- Lala Hans Raj Gupta ITI, Narela
- Veer Savarkar Basic Training Centre, Pusa
- ITI for Women (MSDP) ITI Nand Nagari Campus (Only for women)
- Jija Bai ITI for Women Siri Fort (Only for women)
- Savitri Bai Phule ITI for Women (Only for women)
- ITI for Women, Tilak Nagar (Only for women)
- ITI for Women, Vivek Vihar (Only for women)
It is very important that the candidates check the eligibility criteria for ITI Delhi Admission 2023 before submitting the application form.
- The age of every candidate should be more than 14 years
- There is no upper age limit.
- It is compulsory for every candidate to submit a certificate of medical fitness at the time of admission. The certificate must be issued by a registered medical practitioner.
The educational qualification necessary for the admission depends upon the trade in which the candidates are looking for admission. The candidates can check the qualification requirement of some of the trades as given below:
Basic Cosmetology/ Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Desktop Publishing Operator/ Digital Photographer/ Draughtsman (Civil)/ Dress Making/ Electronic Mechanic/ Health Sanitary Inspector
- For admission to all these trades, the candidate must pass the class 10th exam (under 10+2 pattern) from a recognized board.
Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance/ Draughtsman (Mechanical)/ Electrician/ Fitter/ Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance/ Information Technology/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist/ Machinist (Grinder)
- In order to get admission into these trades, the applicant must pass class 10th class exam (under 10+2 education-system) or an equivalent exam with science and Mathematics subjects.
Delhi ITI 2023 Application Form
- The application form for Delhi ITI admission 2023 will release in online mode through the official website i.e. http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
- In order to apply, the candidates need to register on the official portal using their Mobile number.
- Please note that the students can use one phone number for one registration only.
- During the registration process, the candidates need to enter all their educational, personal and contact details.
- After the completion of the registration process, the candidates should note down their password is it will be needed for future login.
- The candidates should also take a print out of the registration slip for the future requirement. Please note that there is no requirement to send the printout of the registration slip to the authorities.
- The application or registration fee for Delhi ITI Admission 2023 is Rs. 200/- applicable for all the candidates.
- In order to pay the registration fee, the aspirants can choose any method of online fee payment such as Debit card, credit card or net banking.
- After registering and paying the registration fee, the candidates have to fill their choices of Trade and ITI as per their preference.
- In order to fill the choice, every candidate needs to log in using the password created at the time of registration.
- Please remember, an applicant can fill as many choices as he/she wants.
- Don’t forget to save and lock the choices after entering them.
- Also, take a print out of the choices filled for future reference.
- Once registered, all the candidates have to visit any government ITI for the document verification.
- It is compulsory for every candidate to carry the original documents along with one set of photocopy at the time of document verification.
- Verification of documents is a one-time process, which is valid for all rounds of counselling.
- In case a candidate does not report for document verification after register then he/she will not be considered for the counselling process.
- The merit list for the Delhi ITI Admission 2023 will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- On the basis of this merit list, the authorities will give ranks to the candidates.
- If two or more candidates have equal marks in the qualifying exam then the older candidate will get the better rank.
- The candidates will be called to participate in the round of counselling depending on their ranks.
The number of reserved seats in the Delhi ITI 2023 admission process is illustrated below:
- Candidates passing qualifying examination from Delhi Schools: 90% seats
- Wards of J&K migrants, (has to be registered with D.C. Office Delhi): 9% seats
- Candidates passing qualifying examination from other states Schools: 1% seats
Apart from this, a category-wise reservation policy is also applicable:
- Female Candidates (Co-Ed ITIs only): 30%
- Scheduled Tribes: 15%
- Scheduled Castes: 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 15%
Check here– Delhi ITI admission process
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: No. There will be only a single registration for the different trades and different Govt. ITIs in Delhi.
Ans: You can contact the technical support via the helpline numbers of all Govt. ITIs which are available on their respective website. Moreover, helpdesks will also be set up at all govt. ITIs and you can approach there.
Ans: No, there is no such requirement. Any citizen of India having the required qualification and attained the age of 14 years can apply for the admission.
Ans: No, all the candidate are required to pay the same registration fee, that is, Rs. 200/-.
Ans: Yes, it is possible to change the order of preference of the choice but only within stipulated time frame.
Ans: No, email address is not necessary for online application. But you do need to mention your mobile number for receiving SMS related to admission.
About Delhi ITI
Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, in its endeavor to provide technical and skilled manpower suited to various needs of industry, is implementing Craftsmen Training Scheme to impart training in technical and industrial skills through Industrial Training Institutes spread all over Delhi.
There are 19 Government ITIs having 10268 seats for the session 2019-20 in 48 different trades affiliated with National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT). Along with, Multi Sectorial Development Plan for minority women at ITI, Nand Nagri, for which online admission will be conducted for minority Seats.
Counselling and Admission
- The first round of counselling will start after the release of final merit list.
- During the counselling process, the allotment of seats will take place.
- Please note that the authorities will allot the seats on the basis of candidate’s rank and choice filled by them.
- The seat allotment letter will be released on the official website. The candidates should take a printout of this letter for future requirement.
- If the candidate is happy with the allotted seat then he/she can visit the respective ITI for the rest of the admission formalities.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here