Delhi ITI Admission 2021: Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi is the authority responsible for managing the Delhi ITI Admission 2021. The candidates who are looking to apply have to fill an application form in online mode. The admission will be provided in 19 government and various private ITIs in Delhi. Aspiring candidates should note that there will not be any entrance exam. The admission will solely be granted on the basis of qualifying exam merit. In this article, we are going to provide all the necessary details regarding the Delhi ITI Admission 2021 regarding its dates, application form, rank list, merit list, choice filling and counselling.
Delhi ITI Admission 2021 Important Dates
The tentative Schedule of Delhi ITI Admission 2021 is given below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of the online registration||1st week of June 2021|
|Beginning of the document verification||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to register online||3rd week of June 2021|
|Last date for the verification of document||4th week of June 2021|
|Releasing date of the Tentative Rank of the candidates||1st week of July 2021|
|Reporting for the 1st round of counselling||2nd week of July 2021|
|Display of the seat remaining vacant after the first round of counselling||2nd week of July 2021|
|Choice filling for the second round of counselling||3rd week of July 2021|
|Display of the result of second round of counselling||4th week of July 2021|
|Reporting for the 2nd round of counselling||4th week of July 2021|
List Trades / Courses offered in Government ITI’s Delhi
Following trades/courses are offered under Delhi ITI 2021. Please read the admission procedure for ITI’s in Delhi.
Three Years Engineering Trades (Eligibility with Math’s & Science Subjects)
- Tool & Die Maker (Press Tool. Jigs & Fixtures)
Two Years Engineering Trades under Centre of Excellence (CoE) Scheme
- Automobile Sector
- Electrical Sector
- Information Technology Sector
- Production & Manufacturing Sector
Two Years Engineering Trades (Eligibility with Math’s & Science Subjects)
- Draughtsman Civil
- Draughtsman Mechanical
- Electrician 4 Electronics Mechanic
- Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance
- Instrument Mechanic
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Radio & TV Mechanic
- Radiology Technician
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioner Mechanic
One Year Engineering Trades
- Architectural Assistant
- Auto Electrician
- Automotive Body Repair
- Automotive Paint Repair
- Computer Hardware & Networking
- Dent Beating & Spray Painting
- Mechanic Diesel
- Mechanic Tractor
- Interior Decoration & Designing
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Scooter & Auto Cycle Mechanic
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Steel Fabricator
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
Two Years Engineering Trades (Eligibility with Non-Science Subjects)
- Painter (General)
One Year Non-Engineering Trades
- Baker & Confectionery
- Commercial Art
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Craftsman Food Production (Gen.)
- Cutting & Sewing (Co-ed)
- Cutting & Sewing (Girls)
- Desktop Publishing Operator
- Digital Photography
- Dress Designing
- Dress Making
- Embroidery & Needle Work
- Fashion Technology
- Health & Sanitary Inspector
- Hair & Skin Care
- Hospital House Keeping
- Li-tho Offset Machine Minder
- Office Assistant cum Computer Operator
- Secretarial Practice (English)
- Steno English
- Steno Hindi
- Textile Designing
Six Months Non-Engineering Trades
- Call Centre Assistant
- Corporate House Keeping
- Data Entry Operator
- Domestic House Keeping
- Front Office Assistant
- Event Management Assistant
- Office Machine Operator
- Tourist Guide
List of participating ITIs
The following ITI are expected to take part in the Delhi ITI Admission 2021.
- ITI, Jail Road
- ITI, Jahangir Puri
- Brahm Prakash ITI, Jaffarpur
- ITI, Nand Nagri
- ITI Mangolpuri
- Lala Hans Raj Gupta ITI, Narela
- Veer Savarkar Basic Training Centre, Pusa
- ITI for Women (MSDP) ITI Nand Nagari Campus (Only for women)
- Jija Bai ITI for Women Siri Fort (Only for women)
- Savitri Bai Phule ITI for Women (Only for women)
- ITI for Women, Tilak Nagar (Only for women)
- ITI for Women, Vivek Vihar (Only for women)
- ITI, Pusa, New Delhi
- ITI, Arab-ki-Sarai, Nizamuddin, New Delhi
- Sir C.V. Raman ITI, Dheerpur
- ITI Shahdara
- ITI, Malviya Nagar
- H.J. Bhabha ITI, Khichripur, Mayur Vihar Phase I,
Delhi ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form for Delhi ITI admission 2021, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- The age of a candidate should be more than 14 years.
- There is no upper age limit for admission.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to be medically fit to pursue the course.
- At the time of admission, candidates have to submit a medical fitness certificate.
- Please note that the certificate must be issued by a registered medical practitioner.
The educational qualification depends upon the trade in which the candidate is looking for admissions. Aspiring candidates check the educational qualification for some of the trades as given below.
- Architectural Draughtsman: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science and Mathematics.
- Basic Cosmetology: Passed 10th class examination.
- Carpenter: Passed 10th class Under 10+2 System of examination or its equivalent
- Commercial Art: Passed 10th class Under 10+2 System of examination or its equivalent
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science and Mathematics.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: Passed 10th class examination.
- Desktop Publishing Operator: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 System of education.
- Digital Photographer Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 System of education.
- Electrician: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent.
Delhi ITI 2021 Application Form
The application form of the Delhi ITI Admission 2021 will release in online mode only. Those who are looking to apply need to fill and submit through the official website. The complete application process is explained below.
- To begin the application process, candidates have to register on the official website of the department i.e. http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
- Candidates must note that they should have a valid Mobile number in order to apply.
- One phone number can be used for one registration only.
- At the time of registration, candidates have to enter their educational, personal, and contact details.
- Once the registration process gets over, candidates must note down their password as it will be required for future logins.
- After filling the form, candidates must pay the required application fee.
- It is also requested to keep a copy of the application form submitted safely for the future requirement.
- The application fee is same for all the candidates i.e. Rs. 200/-
- The fees must be paid online using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
Delhi ITI Admission 2021 Choice Filling
- Those candidates who will fill and submit the application form before the last date will be able to fill their choices of ITIs and trades according to their preferences.
- To fill the choices, candidates are required to sign-in using the user ID and password generated at the time of the registration.
- Candidates must be very careful while filling choices of their preferred ITIs and trades.
- Applicants are also required to save and lock their choices after filling them.
- It is also important to take a printout of the choice filled so that you can check them in the future.
- After the registration process for ITI admission gets completed, candidates have to get their documents verified.
- For the verification of documents, candidates have to visit any government ITI.
- At the time of visiting any government ITI for document verification, candidates must carry their original documents along with one set of photocopy.
- Aspirants must know that the document verification is a one-time process which will remain valid throughout the admission process.
- If a candidate fails to report for the document verification the he/ she will not be considered to the admission.
Delhi ITI 2021 Merit list
- Authorities will prepare the merit list on the basis of the marks secured by candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Based on the merit list, authorities will provide unique ranks to the candidates.
- In case two or more candidates have the same marks in the qualifying exam then older candidates will get a better rank.
- The admission authorities will invite the candidates to the counselling process based on the rank secured in the merit list.
- While preparing the merit list, the benefits of the reservation will also be given to the candidates from reserved category.
- Wards of J&K migrants, (has to be registered with D.C. Office Delhi): 9% seats
- Applicants clearing qualifying examination from Delhi Schools: 90% seats
- Applicants clearing qualifying examination from other states Schools: 1% seats
In addition to this, a category-wise reservation policy will also be applied.
- SC Candidates: 7.5%
- ST Candidates: 15%
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates: 15%
- Female Candidates (Co-Ed ITIs only): 30%
Delhi ITI 2021 Counselling
- Candidates shortlisted after the release of the merit list will be invited to participate in the counselling process.
- All the applicants need to check the schedule of the counselling and participate accordingly.
- The admission authorities will not send any intimation regarding the counselling to candidates.
- The seat allotment letters will be handed-over to the candidates at the time of the counselling. It is important for the candidates to take a printout of the allotment letter for future requirements.
Question – 1: Can I get the application form of Delhi ITI Admission 2021 in offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form will be made available in online mod only.
Question – 2: Do I have to separate application form for different trades?
Answer: No, the application form will be the same for all the trades. Candidates have to provide the preference of the trades at the time of choice filling.
Question – 3: Is there any concession for SC/ ST candidates in the application fee?
Answer: No, the registration/ application fee is same for all the candidates i.e. Rs. 200/-
Question – 4: Is it compulsory to have an email ID in order to register for the Delhi ITI Admission 2021?
Answer: Having an email ID is not at all compulsory. You may register using your mobile number.
Question – 5: I don’t have a domicile of Delhi. Can I also apply for the admission process?
Answer: Having a domicile of Delhi is not compulsory.