Check here the details regarding DAIICT Gandhinagar B.Tech M.Tech Admissions notification including eligibility criteria, exam date, result date, procedure to apply, and other related details.
Applications are invited by Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT), Gandhinagar for enrollment to following UG / PG Courses of academic session 2016-17. DA-IICT is a popular University founded Reliance Group, under an Act of Gujarat State Legislature and acknowledged by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
The university offered below specified programs in its campus:
- B.Tech in Information and Communication Technology
- B.Tech in Honors in ICT with minor in Computational Science
- M.Tech in Information and Communication Technology
- M.Sc in ICT for Agriculture and Rural Development (ICT-ARD)
- M.Sc in Information Technology
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- M.Des in Communication Design
Table of Contents
Required eligibility criteria for admissions under DA-IICT Courses
- For B.Tech: interested applicants must have qualified 12th examination or its correspondent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Computer Science / Bio-Technology / Botany and should be born on or after October 1, 1990.
- For M.Tech (lCT): candidate must have qualified BE /B.Tech in ICT or associated disciplines, M.Sc or MCA Degree, M.S/M.Sc of DAIICT with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent
- For M.Sc (IT): candidate must hold graduation degree of any stream with minimum 60% marks or correspondent in 10th, 12th and Graduation levels.
- For M.Sc (ICT-ARD): candidate must hold graduation degree in Agriculture, Computer, or Science with at least 55% marks or equivalent.
- For M.Des (CD): candidate should be graduates of Engineering /Fine Arts/ Design /Applied Arts/ Humanities/Professional Diploma/ Performing Arts with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent
- For Ph.D course: candidate should be Post-Graduates of in Humanities, Natural Sciences and Social Sciences with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent or Graduates in Engineering with at least 60% marks or equivalent.
For further details on eligibility, fields of specialization, areas of research, fellowships and scholarships, you may go through official website www.daiict.ac.in
DA-IICT admission procedure:
- B.Tech admissions: the procedure of admission in B.tech program DA-IICT is fully made on the basis of All India Rank of JEE Main Examination. A limited number of seats will be allotted to Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Foreign Nationals, and Persons of Indian Origin.
- M.Tech (ICT): Admission of candidates in M.Tech (ICT) will be made on the basis of valid GATE Score of 2015 and 2016.
- M.Sc (IT): Admission in M.Sc (IT) at DA-IICT will be done on basis of online admission test held by DA-IICT at selected centers
- M.Sc (ICT-ARD): Admission in M.Sc (ICT-ARD) at DA-IICT will be done on basis of online test hosted by DA-IICT at selected centers or latest scores of CMAT / CAT MAT / XAT / ATMA and personal interview.
- M.Des (CD): Admission in M.Des (CD) at DA-IICT will be done on basis of Admission Test and Interview organized at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar Gujarat.
- Ph.D: Admission in Ph.D at DA-IICT will be done on basis of Research Aptitude Test and Interview organized at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar Gujarat
How to Apply for DA-IICT study programs
Aspirant can apply online (after the release of official notification) by visiting the official portal of this University i.e. www.daiict.ac.in along making online payment of Rs.1200/- using net banking/credit card or debit cards on or before last date of form submission.
DA-IICT Important Dates-
- Registration process will start: —
- Online submission of application ends: —
- Final merit list would be announced: —
- Deadline for making payment for shortlisted candidates: —
- Registration and document verification procedure: —
- Orientation programme for fresh B.Tech applicants: —
- Classes will be commenced from: —
Keep visiting our portal for any updates and you can also share your query with us if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here