CLUEE 2023: Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2023 or CULEE 2023 is a university level entrance exam conducted by the Christ University. Through this exam, the university will shortlist the candidates for admission to its BA LLB and BBA LLB degree courses. Those candidates who are looking to apply should check the eligibility criteria and fill the application form before the last date. Please note that the aspirants also need to clear the skill assessment, micro presentation, and personal interview rounds after clearing the written test in order to get the admission. All the necessary details regarding the CULEE 2023 are provided in this post.
Table of Contents
CULEE 2023 Important Dates
The exam is conducted in two different sessions within a year. The tentative schedule for both the sessions is given below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Beginning of online application form submission||2nd week of December 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form online||3rd week of April 2023|
|Last date for receiving the printout of the application form submitted online along with all the supporting documents||4th week of April 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||4th week of April 2023|
|Date of entrance test||4th week of April 2023|
|Date of micro presentation (MP), skill assessment (SA), and personal Interview||Last week of April 2023|
|Declaration of result||1st week of May 2023|
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Beginning of online application form submission||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form online||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date for receiving the printout of the application form submitted online along with all the supporting documents||4th week of May 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||4th week of May 2023|
|Date of entrance test||Last week of May 2023|
|Date of micro presentation (MP), skill assessment (SA), and personal Interview||Last week of May 2023|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2023|
CULEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is a duty of all the aspiring candidates to make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
BA LLB and BBA LLB Courses
- As on 1st July 2023, the age of an applicant must be less than 20 years.
- The aspirants must have passed the 10+2 examination in any stream with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized board.
- Those candidates who are going to appear for the class 12th exam in the year 2023 are also eligible.
- Aspirants who are pursuing the IB curriculum must have 3 SL and 3 HL with 24 credits in order to apply.
- Candidates pursuing Edexcel/ GCE must have a minimum have of at least 3A levels.
- To get admission into LLM, candidates should have cleared the 3-year/ 5-year LLB course with at least 50% marks from a recognized university in India or abroad.
- Students who are going to appear for the final year examination in the year 2023 are also eligible. However, such candidates should have at least 50% marks in all the years/ semesters so far.
CULEE 2023 Application Form
Those candidates who are eligible to apply should check the application process explained below.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of Christ university i.e. www.christuniversity .in and find the link to the application form.
- In the next step, candidates have to register by providing their names and email ID. While registering online, aspirants also need to set a password.
- Once registered, aspirants will be able to access the main application form.
- In the main application form, applicants have to provide their contact, educational, and personal details.
- The details filled in the application form must be accurate. Otherwise, the candidature might get rejected.
- Apart from the details, candidates should also upload the scanned images of their passport size photographs.
- It is also necessary for the aspirants to pay the necessary application fee in order to complete the application process.
- Please note that a nine-digit application number will be generated after the submission of application form.
- The CULEE Application Fee 2023 is the same for all the candidates i.e. Rs. 1000/-
- All the candidates should pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
CULEE 2023 Admit Card
- Once the application form submission process gets completed, the university will upload admit cards on its official website.
- It is expected that the admit card will be released 3 to 5 days before the exam dates.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card by entering their registration details.
- Important information such as name, roll number, examination centre address, etc. will be mentioned on the admit card.
- All the candidates must carry the admit card at the examination center. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
CULEE 2023 Exam Pattern
The pattern of CULEE 2023 exam is explained below.
- Examination Mode: Offline (OMR Sheet based examination)
- Number of questions: 120
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for every correct answer
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer
- Total Marks: 120 marks
Subject wise pattern of exam
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logic||20||20|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||20||20|
|General knowledge, current affair||25||25|
|Quantitative aptitude, numerical ability, fundamental mathematical operation||25||25|
|English language, comprehension skills, and verbal reasoning||30||30|
|Total||120 questions||120 marks|
CULEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of CULEE 2023 is given below.
- Reasoning: Input and output, statement and conclusions, syllogism, selection criteria, analogies, family tree & direction, coding & decoding, odd one out, logical series, order & ranking, symbol based logic, cause effects, inferences, strong & weak arguments, implicit assumptions, etc.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: Indian polity, books and authors, important dates, location of important landmarks, awards, India & International honors, etc.
- English language and comprehension: One-word substitutions, antonyms, fill in the blanks, para-jumble, synonyms, spellings, grammar, idioms and phrases, proverbs, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Number system, HCF and LCM, Averages & Percentages, Roots, Indices, Surds, Simple and Compound Interest, Partnership, Mixtures and Alligations, Time, Speed and Distance, work-related problems, permutation and combinations, Probability, etc.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation: pie charts and caselets, numerical data tables, bar charts, histograms, Cartesian line graphs, etc.
Frequently Asked Question
Question – 1: Will the university accept application form in offline mode?
Answer: No, the university will not accept offline application form from any of the candidates.
Question – 2: Is it possible to select the schedule of SA/ MA/ PI as per my preference?
Answer: No, you can select the schedule of selection tests.
Question – 3: Is there any fee concession for reserved category candidates?
Answer: The application fee for all candidates is the same.
Question – 4: Will the authorities consider my past academic performance while granting admission?
Answer: Past academic performances will be evaluated during the interview.
Question – 5 Is there any negative marking in the CULEE 2023 exam?
Answer: Yes, 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
CULEE Result 2023
- A few days after the exam, authorities will publish the CULEE 2023 result on the university’s official website.
- Those candidates who will score more than cutoff marks will be invited to take further rounds of selection i.e. skill assessment (SA), Micro Presentation (MP), and Personal Interview (PI).
- The admit cards for all the rounds of selection will be released separately.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates will release after each round of selection process.
CULEE 2023 Counselling and Admission
- Those candidates who will clear all rounds of selection need to visit the “offer of admission” section on the official website.
- In this section, aspirants need to choose the date and time of the counselling as per their preference.
- In the process of counselling, applicants are required to report to the counselling centre along with the important documents.
- The allotment of seats will take place based on merit subjected to document verification and payment of fees.