The National Testing Agency will conduct CUET 2023 UG on 21st to 31st May 2023. The full form of CUET is Common University Entrance Test which was earlier recognized as Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET). CUET is conducted for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Central and participating Universities including Delhi University, JNU, BHU etc. for academic year 2023-2024. Central universities are otherwise known as union universities.
Latest: CUET 2023 admit card has been released on 19th May 2023.
CUET 2023 application form is now available.
Table of Contents
CUET 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||CUET 2023|
|Full form||Common University Entrance Test 2023|
|Earlier known as||Central Universities Common Entrance Test|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Computer-Based Test|
CUET 2023 Exam Date
Given below are the official dates for the CUCET 2023 Exam. All dates are updated based on latest official notification:
|Beginning of online Registration||Started|
|Closing date of online Registration||12th March 2023|
|Correction||15th to 18th March 2023|
|Exam Date||21st to 31st May 2023|
|Answer Key Upload||To be updated|
|Grievance (if any)||To be updated|
|Corrected Answer Key||To be updated|
|Result Announcement||To be updated|
CUET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria before filing the application form. Here are CUET 2023 eligibility criteria as prescribed by the National Testing Agency-
Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for CUET PG 2023. However, candidates are required to fulfill age requirement of universities if any.
- For UG Programme: A candidate must have passed class 12th (10+2) from a recognized board/university with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% marks for candidates from reserved category).
- For PG Programme: A candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in graduation (45% marks for reserved category candidates).
CUET 2023 Application Form
The application form for CUET 2022 can only be filled and submitted via online mode. Candidates need to visit the official website https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/ to apply for UG course. They will further need to register themselves for the exam. The details in the form should be filled very carefully as once a candidate submits the form, he/she won’t be allowed to make changes in the form. Candidates will be required to upload scanned images (photograph and signature) in the application form and hence they should keep them ready. Applicants also need to pay a certain amount of application fee to submit their applications. The forms received without the required fee will be rejected.
|In India (Fee In Rs)||Outside India (Fee In Rs)|
|Category of candidates||Application Fee (for up to three Test P000apers)||Fees for additional Test Papers (Per Test Paper)||Application Fee (for up to three Test Papers)||Fees for additional Test Papers (Per Test Paper)|
|General category||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|OBC-NCL/Gen-EWS category||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 150/-|
|SC/ ST/ Third Gender category||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 150/-|
|PwBD category||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 150/-|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid using Debit Card /Credit Card /Net-Banking/ UPI/Wallet,
CUET 2023 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern for CUCET 2023 Exam is given below-
CUET UG 2023 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: Online (Computer Based Test)
- Exam Duration: 3 hours 15 minutes for slot I and is 3 hours 45 minutes for slot II.
- Language: English plus 13 other languages
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- Marking Scheme: 5 mark will be given for each right response
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response
CUET PG 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam: Computer based test
- Language mode: CUET 2023 PG exam will be conducted in Hindi and English except for language and
- No. of questions: Each question paper will contain 100 questions
- Marking scheme: +4 for each correct answer and -1 for each incorrect answer
|Paper Code||Question Pattern|
|PGQP01||100 questions- 25 questions from Language Comprehension/Verbal Ability and
75 Domain Knowledge Questions from Social Sciences, Teaching Aptitude, Mathematics & Science)
|PGQP02 to PGQP07 PGQP09 to PGQP37 PGQP39
PGQP41 to PGQP59 PGQP61 to PGQ73 PGQP75 to PGQ77
|100 questions- 25 questions in
The no. of questions will be 100 and divided into two parts- 25 questions from Language Comprehension/Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/Quantitative ability and Analytical Skills
75 questions from Domain knowledge
25 questions from
Part A : 25 Questions Language Comprehension/Verbal Ability, Mathematical/Quantitative ability and General Knowledge,
Part B: 75 Questions from Domain knowledge
|PGQP60||100 questions in two parts
Part A: 25 Questions from Mathematical Ability, General Knowledge/Awareness, and Logical Reasoning)
Part B: 75 Questions from specific language.
|PGQP38||100 Questions (Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, Mathematical/ Quantitative ability,)|
|PGQP40||100 Questions (Verbal Ability, General Knowledge/ Language Comprehension/ Awareness, Computer Basics and Logical Reasoning)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: When willl CUET 2023 application form release?
Answer: CUET UG application form is now available.
Question 2: What will be the mode of CUET application?
Answer: Candidates can access CUET application form in online mode.
Question 2: What will be the mode of CUET 2023 PG?
Answer: CUET 2023 PG will be conducted as a computer-based test.
CUCET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for CUCET 2023 is given below-
For UG programs: Candidate needs to prepare for the CUCET exam as per the subjects prescribed for class 11th and 12th, for e.g. PCM/PCB with English.
For PG Programs: The syllabus will be based on the subjects studied during graduation.
Preparation Tips for CUET 2023
To score good marks in the CUET 2023 Exam, candidates should follow the preparation strategy mentioned below-
- Focus on the Domain Knowledge part of the exam since 75% of the questions will be based on that.
- Prepare a practical time table and follow it religiously.
- Solve previous year papers to analyze and increase your performance.
- Revise the topics at the end of the day.
- Make short and simple notes for quick revision.
- Don’t take the stress. Practice yoga and meditation to ease your mind.
Given below is the list of noteworthy reference books for CUET 2023 Examination-
- ABC Chemistry by S.P Jauhar
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics books by Pradeep Publications.
- Mathematics by R.D Sharma
- English Grammar by Wren and Martin
- Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- CUCET Guide and Practice book by Sanjay Kumar
CUET 2023 Admit Card
Candidates can download the hall ticket for CUCET exam from the official website. The admit card should be printed out and its copy should be retained for future use. Without a valid admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear for the test. Therefore, it is important for students to carry the admit card along with a government ID proof to the exam hall.
Students should also check the details printed on their hall ticket and should reach the exam venue as per the time specified on the admit card.
CUET 2023 Result
The result of the CUCET 2023 Exam will be published on the official website https://cuet.nta.nic.in/. To see the result, candidates can login using Roll. No and DOB. A merit list will be prepared to short list the candidates for the admission. The merit list will be made according to the performance of a candidate in the exam.
Those selected will be called for the counselling process. For the latest updates regarding the exam, students are advised to regularly keep tabs on the website of the CUCET.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here