Before you begin online registration for COMEDK UGET, this is your first responsibility to understand the essential requirements for the same. Let’s talk about the minimum eligibility criteria that need to fulfilled by candidates for taking the test. Candidates from all across the country are allowed to apply for the entrance test. However, there are some course-specific criteria they have to meet with. Please read the information carefully as given below and confirm whether you are meeting the said criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Engineering Programme
- Talking about the qualifying exam required for admission to B.E programme is PUC or 10+2 or its equivalent exam from any recognized state or central government board. The last two year of study should comprise of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry with English as the compulsory subject.
- Passing marks in all the participating subjects is necessary; however, the average marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics should be 45% (40% for OBC, SC and ST category candidates of Karnataka state) in PCM. Candidate should have read Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects whereas, Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Computer Science or Biology or Electronics as one of the optional subjects.
- Candidates having Diploma degree are not eligible to apply as there is no lateral entry scheme available.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Architecture Programme
- Candidates, who have completed the second PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or its equivalent exam with Mathematics as one of the subjects with other subjects or 10+3 diploma with 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates of Karnataka state) in aggregate, are permitted to apply.
- Candidates should have cleared a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2021.
- No entrance exam will be conducted for aspirants seeking admission to B.Arch programme.
- Candidates having a desire of getting admission into B.Arch programme they will have to submit the separate application form according to the notification released at its official website.