COMEDK UGET 2022 exam will be held on June 19, 2022 and its application form has been released on 14th March 2022 by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka in the 3rd week of January 2022 through online mode. Admission to more than 190 engineering colleges of Karnataka state is done on the basis of COMEDK UGET. It is a state level entrance exam conducted through online mode every year in the month of May for admission to BE and BTech courses. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply for the entrance test. This article provides complete details related to COMEDK UGET 2022 from this post.
Latest- COMEDK UGET 2022 application form has been released on 14th March 2022.
COMEDK UGET 2022 exam date has been released now.
Table of Contents
COMEDK UGET 2022 Overview
|Name of the exam||COMEDK UGET 2022|
|Full form||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test|
|Who conducts the exam?||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Online|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Important Dates
The official dates for COMEDK UGET 2022 are provided in the table below.
|Major Events||Activities Dates|
|Online application form will be released on||14th March 2022|
|Online mock test availability||15th April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd May 2022|
|Opening of application correction window||13th May 2022|
|Closing of application correction window||16th May 2022|
|Admit card release date||6th June 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||19th June 2022|
|Provisional answer key publication date||22nd June 2022|
|Last date to submit objection on answer key||24th June 2022|
|Publication of final answer key||30th June 2022|
|Online test score card will release from||5th July 2022|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility for applying for COMEDK UGET 2022 exam is provided as:
For B.Tech degree program:
- Nationality- Online Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: A pass in class 12th or 2nd PUC exam or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics, English and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Electronics and not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of Karnataka) is required.
- Condition: The candidates should have passed all these subjects individually as well.
- Appearing: Those are appearing in final exam of qualifying degree eligible.
For B.Arch degree program:
- Qualification: The candidates should have cleared their class 12th or 2nd PUC exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (40% for OBC/SC/ST category candidates of Karnataka state) in these subjects and overall.
- NATA score: A pass in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) or equivalent exam in the year 2022 is also required.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can apply online for COMEDK UGET 2022 through the official websites www.comedk.org and www.unigauge.com. Applicants who submit their application on time will be able to download the admit card and appear in the exam.
- At first, the candidates need to register themselves by providing basic details like name, date of birth, mobile number, email address, etc.
- Candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number and after its verification, the registration process will complete.
- After successful registration, a user name and password will be generated using which the candidates can obtain the application form.
- Rest personal and academic details of the candidates will be asked in the application form.
- Scanned copies of photograph, id proof & signature of the candidates and signature of parent/ guardian should be uploaded into the form.
- After providing the details in the application form, the candidates can submit it online with the prescribed application fee.
- A printout of the filled-in application form should be taken by the candidates and kept for any future reference.
- The application fee is expected to be Rs. 1800/- plus convenience charges.
- Payment of application fee can be done online using debit card/ credit card/ net banking facility.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Pattern
A detailed overview of COMEDK UGET 2022 exam pattern has given below:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Duration of exam: 180 minutes
- Question paper language: English
- Number of questions: 180
- Total marks: 180
- Marking scheme: One mark will be given to the candidates for every correct response.
- Negative marking: Not applicable
|Subject||No. of questions||Total marks|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Admit Card
- COMEDK UGET 2022 admit card will be available for download on the official website.
- Using the user name and password, the candidates can log in to their account to download the admit card.
- The admit card will contain important details like name, roll number, exam center, date, time, etc.
- A copy of admit card, along with a valid identity proof must be carried to the examination enter.
- Applicants must not damage or distort the admit card in any manner or else it won’t be considered as valid.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Answer Key
- Answer key for UGET will be made available on the official website a few days after the conduct of exam.
- Candidates can login using their user id and password to submit the challenge form in case of any grievance against the answer key.
- Clarification regarding provisional answer key should be submitted with all necessary enclosures with a fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Only if the clarification sought is upheld, the money would be refunded in full after the COMEDK UGET process is completed.
- Any request for clarification of provisional answer keys beyond the last stipulated date will not be entertained.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Result
- The result of the online test will be announced tentatively in the month of May 2022.
- Candidates will be able to check their result and download rank from the official website.
- No copy of result or score card will be sent to the candidates through post or courier and can be downloaded only online.
- A merit list will be drawn by the authority on the basis of candidates’ marks in UGET and further admission process will be conducted according to it.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Counseling
- Process of counseling will commence after the result is announced. The schedule for it will be communicated on the official websites.
- During counseling, the candidates will have to provide their choice for course and college and get their documents verified.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates after their documents are verified successfully as per their merit and ranking.
- Such candidates should then report to the allotted institute and complete the formalities of admission.
COMEDK UGET 2022 FAQs
Question- Is it possible for candidates to apply offline for the entrance exam?
Candidates can apply for UGET through online mode only. No offline application will be entertained.
Question- Can I provide my choice for exam city for COMEDK UGET 2022?
A candidate can choose and select 3 cities in order of preference at the time of applying for the exam from the available list of test cities, subject to availability. The test cities are allotted to candidates on first come first serve basis.
Question- What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 11th & 12th standard/ 1st & 2nd PUC or as updated by the concerned authority.
Question- Can I get my COMEDK UGET rank card through post?
No rank card will be dispatched either by email, post, courier or in person under any circumstances. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the counseling venue without the print out of online rank card.
Question- In case of any query, whom should I contact?
For queries on online application form or entrance exam the candidates may contact the helpdesk at phone number 080 46671060 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.