|Affiliated To:||Deemed University|
The institute offers following courses:
UG courses (B.Tech) – 4 years
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mining Engineering
PG Courses (M.Tech) – two years
- Construction Technology and Management Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Excavation Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Integrated Power System Engineering
- Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering
- CAD-CAM Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Communication System Engineering
- Heat Power Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Power Electronics and Drives Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- VLSI Design
Candidate should have done 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Maths from a recognized board or equivalent.
Candidate should have done B.Sc/ Bachelors degree with at least 60% marks aggregate or equivalent examination with Physics/Chemistry/Maths as one of the main subject to be eligible for the respective stream.
For M.Tech Course
Candidate should have valid GATE score/ 6.5 CGPA (on a 10 point scale) or 60% marks in the qualifying degree.
For Phd Course
Candidate should hold M. Tech. / M.E. / M.Arch. / M.Sc/ M.Plan degree and having qualified GATE / NET exam and minimum Five years experience in Industry are eligible to apply.
Candidates, who are appearing or waiting for the result of qualifying exam, can also apply for Ph.D. program.
They should have minimum C.G.P.A. greater than 6.75 on a 10 point scale at Bachelor’s or Master’s level.