|Recognized By:||Government of India|
|Affiliated To:||Public University|
|Contact No.:||0751 244 2712|
The university offers following courses
B.E Courses- 4 years
- Electronics and Communication
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Certificate in French
- Certificate in English
- Diploma in English
- Diploma in French
PG Diploma courses
- P.G Diploma in Museology
- P.G. Diploma in Retail Management
- P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management: Advertising and Sales Administration
- P.G. Diploma in Yoga Therapy
- P.G. Diploma in Financial Administration
- P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- P.G. Diploma in Forensic Science
Under Graduate courses
- B. Lib. I. Sc.
- B.P. Ed
- BAM, BM, MAM
- B.H.M & C.T.
- M. Lib. I. Sc.
- M. P. Ed.
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communications (MJMC)
For entrance test based courses:
Minimum percentage and admission process for admission to courses being offered by the University are prescribed in the respective departmental profiles of university’s admission brochure. Roughly in all the courses the required eligibility criteria is 50% marks in qualifying examination. (Relaxation of 5% marks in the eligibility criteria will be permitted to the reserved category candidates of Madhya Pradesh only).
Eligibility for non-entrance test courses
To get admission in Non-entrance test based courses, candidates have to secure at least 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination, provided the norms of such courses allows such relaxation in minimum eligibility.
Age limit for admission to UG courses is 23 years whereas for PG degree and diploma courses it is 28 years as on the month of admission year.