Table of Contents
|Name of the Institute/University||College Of Engineering Bhubaneswar|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Courses Offered||Engineering and Technology Courses in several disciplines|
|Campus Location||Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Accredited by/Affiliations||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela, National Board of Accreditation (NBA)|
About College Of Engineering Bhubaneswar
College of Engineering Bhubaneswar (CEB) is a private engineering institute which was established in 1999 in the Bhubaneswar city of the state of Odisha. Nabadigant Educational Trust makes and regulates the policy of the college as it was established under the trust. The CEB has been approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi and the college has got the affiliation from the Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela. The College of Engineering Bhubaneswar (CEB) has also got the accreditation from the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) New Delhi, Govt. of India.
Courses Offered by College Of Engineering Bhubaneswar
Disciplines of Undergraduate Courses in Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Power System Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Structural & Foundation Engineering
- Mechanical/Heat Power Engineering
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
- MCA (3 years)
- MBA (2 Years)
- Tech.(3 years through lateral entry)
Admission process for the Undergraduate Courses
- Candidates, who have taken part in the Odisha Joint Entrance exam, will be eligible to apply for admissionto the undergraduate engineering courses.
- Those, who have appeared in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE MAINS), will also be eligible to apply for admission in the College of Engineering Bhubaneswar.
Admission process forthe post graduate(M.Tech) program
- Candidates seeking admission into the post graduate engineering must have valid GATE scorecard or must have attained a rank in the OJEE.
Admission process of the postgraduate level MCA and MBA programme
- For admission to the MCA programme, candidates will be eligible for admission only if they have appeared in the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination.
- Candidates will be offered admission to pursue the MBA programme on the basis of the marks attained by them in the CAT/MAT/XAT/C-MAT/AIMA/OJEE etc.
Facilities in College Of Engineering Bhubaneswar
- Well-equipped laboratories and workshops
- Well-equipped and Spacious classes
- Thoughtfully designed lecture halls
- Fully Wi-Fi campus with fast and 24×7 internet connectivity
- Well-furnished library with a wide range of books, journals, newspapers, research publications and periodicals, weeklies
- In-campus Cafeteria/Canteen with mess facilities
- Health facilities along with the Kalinga Hospital, Apollo Hospital, KIMS Hospital, LV Prasad Eye Hospital
- Facilities like a basketball court, a volleyball court, a badminton court
- Martial art exercise ground, yoga hall and a
- Well-equipped Gymnasium
College of Engineering Bhubaneswar has a separate department for the training and placement of the candidates. Wipro, HP, L & T Infotech, Piaggio, Ramtek Software Private Limited, Infosys, TCS, Capgemini, Syntel, Tech Mahindra, Syntel, Slimko Construction, Genpact, Chain sizes and Unisys are the companies which have placed most of the candidates from the College in last few years.
College Of Engineering Bhubaneswar Contacts Details
|Address||Koustuv Technical Campus Plot No.1 (A), Sector – B Chandaka Industrial Complex Patia, Bhubaneswar – 751024 Odisha, INDIA|
|Phone number||0674 – 2740133 / 2740386 / 2744407|
|[email protected] (Official) [email protected] (Admission)|