Christ University recently released its notification of PhD admission for the upcoming session. As per the notification, application form is available to obtain from August and last date to apply for Christ University PhD admission is October. Name of Christ University has always been along the reputed universities of our country.
Christ University offers PhD course in various discipline such as Chemistry, Physics, Law, Information Technology, Sociology, Mechanical Engineering, Tourism, Computer Science, Economics, Commerce, Management, Education, Civil Engineering, Psychology, Electrical Social Work, Media Studies, English, Mathematics, Engineering and Computer Science.
Christ University PhD Admission Important Dates
- Application procedure will begin from: August
- Last Date to apply: October
- Last Date to submit the Application Form – October
- Admit Card will be obtained from: November
- Exam and interview date: November
- Results will be released on: November
- Last Date for paying the application fee: November
- Christ University PhD session will begin from: November
Christ University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates, who are interested to get admission at Christ University in PhD course, should hold Master’s degree with 55% marks from a reputed university.
- If a candidates hasn’t completed M.Phil but qualified JRF/SLET/GATE/UGC-CSIR are eligible to apply.
- Candidates hold one years of experience as JRF (Junior Research Fellow) are also eligible to apply.
Christ University PhD Admission Application Form: How to Apply?
Here we are specifying the approach candidates need to follow if they are interested to get admission in PhD course at Christ University. Please have a look on the application procedure:
- Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. christuniversity.in as from here they can get the application form.
- Before starting the procedure of application, read all instructive carefully.
- Now fill up the application form by providing only accurate information.
- Thereafter, paste your passport size photograph in the prescribed format.
- Finally send the application form including all mandatory documents to the address specified below:
Christ University, Bangalore (Department of Management Studies),
Christ University, Hosur Road, Bangalore-560029 (Karnataka)
Candidates who belong to India are required to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- as application fee, whereas this amount for NRI candidates is 100 USD. The fee can be paid in terms of demand draft which should be drawn in favour of Christ University, Bangalore” payable at “Bangalore”. Please keep in mind, once the application fee is remitted, it will not be refunded. Candidates who are quite uncomfortable can pay the fee through credit card or debit card.
Candidates will have to go through a written test and interview and their eligibility for admission will be calculated on the basis of the same. Candidates hold considerable marks in Master’s degree will be eligible for direct admission in PhD. For more details, candidates may visit the official website of Christ University.