Christ Institute of Management, Ghaziabad has released admission notification for PGDM program in Finance, Marketing and Human Resources for the upcoming session. This article will illustrate you all possible details related to Christ Institute of Management, Ghaziabad PGDM admission 2016 which includes its eligibility criteria, important dates, selection procedure, how to apply, application fee etc.
Christ Institute of Management, Ghaziabad PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree along with securing at least 50% of marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates hold valid score of CAT/ MAT/XAT/CMAT.
How to Apply for Christ Institute of Management, Ghaziabad PGDM Admission?
- Candidates need to apply in online mode.
- The concerned authority has specified the application fee of Rs. 1200/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via debit or credit card, net banking or demand draft. The demand draft needs to be obtained in favor of “Christ Institute of Management (CIM), Ghaziabad” Payable at “Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh”.
Christ Institute of Management, Ghaziabad Selection Procedure for PGDM Program
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in graduation, class X and class XII. Further candidates will have to go through writing skill assessment, micro presentation, group discussion and personal interview.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here