Chitkara University PG Admission: Applications will be invited by Chitkara University from eligible candidates for admission to Postgraduate courses in various streams as listed below for the academic year 2022-23. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed schedule. Through this post, candidates can get all latest updates on Chitkara University PG Admission.
The University offers postgraduate programmes in following faculties:
- Master’s in Engineering & Technology – (4 disciplines)
- Master’s in Business Administration – (8 disciplines)
- Information Technology (MCA)
- Master’s in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- M.A. Journalism
Candidate having BE/BTech or MSc/MSc in the related stream with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6 on a scale of 10 are eligible to apply for M.Tech courses.
- The applicant must have done the Bachelor’s Degree with the minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream from a recognized university.
- The applicants appearing for the final year examination can also apply but they should have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks till the previous year’s examination.
- However, the applicants submit their graduation completion certificates by the due date which they will be de-registered.
- Applicants having a compartment in any subject will not be eligible to apply.
For other PG Courses
Candidates having graduation degree in relevant field with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for PG admission in Chitkara University.
Chitkara University PG Admission Application Form: How to apply?
Candidates can download their application form for the different postgraduate course from the official website of University i.e. www.chitkara.edu.in. Fill the application form carefully and correctly. They have to pay a certain amount as applicable application fee either in cash or by Demand Draft in favour of “Chitkara University” payable at Chandigarh. Cheques will not be accepted.
Note: Candidates should note that incomplete Admission forms will not be accepted.
Candidates need to affix the copies of the following documents should be attached with the admission form: –
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of Class X and Class XII
- Mark sheet and certificate of Graduation degree.
- Migration certificate from the school last attended
- Rank card of qualifying examination, if result is not announced then attach Admit
- Character certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Reserve category certificate, if applicable
Kindly send the application form along with relevant documents in the enclosed self-addressed envelope.
Admission to M.Tech courses will be done on the basis of GATE Scores and personal interview. Admission to the MBA Program will be based on the merit ranking in MAT / CAT / NMAT / CMAT/ XAT score followed by group discussions (GD) and personal interview (PI). Candidates who have not taken any of the above mentioned entrance tests will have to take Chitkara University Test (CUT 2022) with group discussions and personal interview.
Selection of candidates to other postgraduate courses will be made through marks scored in bachelors and qualifying examination organized separately for different courses.