The process of admission into Chhattisgarh ITI colleges will begin tentatively from the month of June 2021 with the release of application form. The application form will be released only through online mode. No other mode will be provided or entertained by the authorities for the same. Candidates will be selected for admission into these institutes on the basis of their qualifying exam merit and their choice. Find detailed information related to Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2021 such as eligibility criteria, application process, admission process, etc from this article below.
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2021 Imortant Dates
The tentative dates related to Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2021 are provided in the table below:
|Beginning of online registration and choice filling process||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit the registration & choice filling form||3rd week of June 2021|
|Preparation of first merit list||3rd week of June 2021|
|Display of the merit list||3rd week of June 2021|
|Admission of candidates in the first merit list||4th week of June 2021|
|Preparation of second merit list||Last week of June 2021|
|Display of the merit list||1st week of July 2021|
|Admission of candidates in the second merit list||1st week of July 2021|
|Preparation of third merit list||2nd week of July 2021|
|Display of the merit list||2nd week of July 2021|
|Admission of candidates in the third merit list||2nd week of July 2021|
|Publication of vacant seats after third round of admission||3rd week of July 2021|
|Fresh registration of the candidates||3rd week of July 2021|
|Last date to register online||4th week of July 2021|
|Preparation of fourth merit list||4th week of July 2021|
|Display of the merit list||Last week of July 2021|
|Admission of candidates in the fourth merit list||Last week of July 2021|
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should meet the eligibility criteria prescribed below to be eligible for Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2021:
- The candidates who are a native of the Chhattisgarh state are only eligible to apply.
Age limit (as on 1st August 2021):
- The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 14 years except for Driver cum mechanic trade where the minimum age requirement is 18 years.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for Chhattisgarh ITI admission 2021.
For engineering trades:
|Carpenter, Foundryman Technician, Mason (Building Constructor), Plumber, Rice Mill Operator, Welder, Welder (Fabrication & Fitting), Welder (Pipe)||One year||The candidates should have cleared their class 10th or equivalent exam in order to be eligible.|
|Interior Decoration and Designing, Mechanic (Diesel), Mechanic (Tractor), Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics, Welder (GMAW & GTAW), Welder (Welding & Inspection), Sheet Metal Worker, Solar Technician (Electrical)||One year||A pass in class 10th or equivalent exam with Science and Mathematics as mandatory subjects is required.|
|Electronic Mechanic, Painter General, Surveyor, Wireman, Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air-Conditioner)||Two year||Those who have cleared their class 10th or equivalent exam can apply.|
|Architectural Draughtsman, Draughtsman (Civil), Draughtsman (Mechanical), Electrician, Fitter, Information Communication Technology System Maintenance, Information Technology, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Machinist (Grinder), Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Mechanic Computer Hardware, Technician Mechatronics, Turner||Two year||Applicants need to clear their class 10th or equivalent exam with Science and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.|
For non-engineering trades:
|Smartphone Technician Cum App Tester||Six months||A pass in class 10th or equivalent exam is required.|
|Driver cum mechanic||Six months||Candidates should have cleared their class 10th or equivalent exam.|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Dress Making, Fashion Design Technology, Hospital House Keeping, Secretarial Practice (English), Sewing Technology, Physiotherapy Technician, Multimedia Animation and Special Effects||One year||The applicants should have passed their class 10th or equivalent exam to be eligible for these trades.|
|Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)||One year||A pass in class 10th or equivalent exam with Hindi as a subject is required.|
|Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (English)||One year||Candidates need to clear the class 10th or equivalent exam with English as a subject.|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance, IoT Technician (Smart Agriculture), IoT Technician (Smart Healthcare)||One year||Those who have cleared their class 10th or equivalent exam with Science & Mathematics are eligible.|
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Application Form
The application form for Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2021 will be released on the official website of CG ITI www.cgiti.cgstate.gov.in. Candidates must keep all the important documents ready before they start filling the application form.
- In the registration form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal and educational details such as name, gender, date of birth, category, etc
- Qualifying exam details such as marks obtained, board name, passing status, school name etc will also be asked in the application form.
- Copies of candidates’ photograph and signature need to be uploaded in the application form in scanned format.
- Choice for trades and institutes (a maximum of 10 choices) in the order of preference should also be provided into the application form.
- After providing all the important details in the application form, the candidates can submit it online along with the required application fee.
- A printout of the application form should be taken and kept safe by the candidates in case of future correspondence.
- The application fee for general/ OBC candidates will be Rs. 50/- and for SC/ ST candidates it will be Rs. 40/-.
- Payment of the application fee can be done online using net banking/ credit card/ debit card or offline via cash payment at the nearest choice center.
Merit List Preparation
- A merit list/ selection list of the candidates who successfully submit their online application form will be drawn by the authorities.
- The list will be made on the basis of information furnished by the candidates in their application form.
- Choice entered by the candidates in the application form will also be taken into consideration while making the list.
- After preparation, the merit list will be published on the official website of CG ITI www.cgiti.cgstate.gov.in.
- The list will also be made available on the notice boards of the different ITI colleges.
- Selection of the candidates will be done according to the merit list.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Admission Process
- Admission process of the candidates whose names appear in the merit list will begin as per the prescribed schedule.
- Shortlisted candidates need to report to the institute allotted to them in the merit list with all their important documents in original and photocopy.
- Documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified at the institute after which they will be granted final admission.
- Different rounds of admission will be conducted depending on the number of candidates who applied for the admission.
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2021 FAQs
Is it mandatory to provide my choices in the application form or I will be given any other chance later?
No second chance will be given to you to provide your choice for trade and institute except than at the time of filling the application form. In case you do not provide the same during application process, you will not be considered for admission.
What if any candidate fails to secure admission within the prescribed time period?
Those who fail to complete the admission formality within the given time limit will lose their seat. No request will be entertained from such candidates.
How can I get a refund on my application fee?
Once submitted, no refund will be granted to the candidates on their application fee. No request in this regard should be made.
Can I candidates outside the Chhattisgarh state apply for ITI admissions?
No. Only the candidates who belong to the state of Chhattisgarh can apply for admissions to the ITI colleges of the state.
How many ITI institutes are there in Chhattisgarh and what trades do they offer?
There are around 181 ITI institutes in the Chhattisgarh state. Details about these institutes including the trades that they offer can be found on the official CG ITI website.
What if I fail to submit my application on time?
For those who were unable to register during the first time can apply for the admissions during the spot round. However, the spot round of admission will only be conducted if there any seats remain vacant after the normal admission process is over.
Check: Other State ITI Admissions