Chettinad University PG entrance exam is organized for admission to various post degree courses offered by the university such as MD/MS (Clinical)/ MD (Pre and Para Clinical) programmes for the upcoming session 2018-19. The exam is usually organized in the month of January. Go through this article in order to retrieve complete information associated to Chettinad University PG exam 2018 such as its application form, eligibility criteria, list of courses, important dates, exam pattern, important dates etc.
Important Dates (Tentative)
Check here all important dates associated with Chettinad University PG exam:
- Last date for receiving of Chettinad University PG application form: January, 2018
- Chettinad University PG entrance exam 2018 date: January, 2018
- Beginning of Chettinad University PG clases: May, 2018
Check here all eligibility criteria associated with Chettinad University PG exam. You must need to check these criteria if you planning to get admission into any PG course offered by the university. If you are unable to meet with one of criteria’s mentioned below, your admission will be cancelled by the selection committee. So, verify properly your eligibility and then move for application procedure.
- Candidates should have completed MBBS degree from a recognized medical college.
- Candidates should have acquired a permanent registration certificate either from any State Medical Council or Medical Council of India after the completion of one year of internship.
- Candidates need to undergone through a 12 months of obligatory rotating resident internship after completion of their final year MBBS exam. The internship needs to be competed on the before 31st March, 2018.
- Candidates who are fail to obtain the permanent registration certificate from Medical council of India within specified time period, it may lead to cancellation of admission of that particular student.
Candidates are required to have a look on the Chettinad University PG Exam pattern furnished below. Details mentioned in this article will be helpful for candidates who are going to appear for PG entrance test conducted by Chettinad University:
- The total number of questions will be 180 and questions will be from subjects studied in MBBS programme.
- Exam duration will be for 3 hours.
- Candidates are strongly instructed to reach the examination hall before 30 minutes from the beginning of the exam. No candidates will be allowed to reach the exam hall after 30 minutes from the commencement of exam.
Candidates who are interested for getting admission to PG program offered by Chettinad University will get selected on the basis of their performance in All India Level Common Entrance Examination. List of qualified students will be published on the University notice board. Candidates who couldn’t acquire minimum qualifying mark, result of that respective person will not be declared.
In case you’ve sort of queries or feedback related to this article, feel free to share the same. Thanks
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here