The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) will be conducting Pre B.Ed examination keeping in mind the candidates who are looking for a future in the field of teaching. Those who clear this entrance test can take admissions into B.Ed courses for the year 2019, in the colleges and universities in Chhattisgarh. The important exam related information will be released on the official website of CPEB and the candidates can keep them updated with all the ongoing process. The aspirants can appear for the entrance exam if they fulfill all the eligibility criteria and can make their way into the teaching domain.
Latest: The exam is supposed to be conducted on 7th June 2019. Candidates can access the application form soon.
Relevant Dates related to CG Pre B.Ed 2019 Exam
Here is the summary of the relevant dates regarding the CG Pre B.Ed 2019 Exam that is quite important for those who are seeking for this examination:
|Availability of Application Form||April 2019|
|Last date for availing SBI challan for offline fee payment||April 2019|
|Last day to submit Application Fee||April 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||April 2019|
|Date of Examination||7th June 2019|
|Announcement of Result||June 2019|
CG Pre B.Ed- जानिये हिंदी में
Eligibility Criteria for CG Pre B.Ed 2019 Exam
The applicants who wish to appear for the CG Pre B.Ed 2019 Exam must be fulfilling the certain criteria:
- It is a must that the candidates are of Indian nationality.
- The applicants who have secured the minimum qualifying marks in the Graduation or Post Graduation level mentioned in the NCTE notification are also eligible. For the candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST), a relaxation of 5% will be given.
- As calculated on December 31, of the respective year of exam, the maximum age of the candidate should be 20 years.
Application form for CG Pre B.Ed 2019 Exam
The application form for CG Pre B.Ed 2019 Exam can be availed from the official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. The candidate can fill the application form online by providing the important data such as email, mobile number, name, date of birth, etc. After filling the form, the candidate will be taken to the fee payment gateway. The candidate can submit the registration fee either through online payment mode or in the form of challan from SBI bank.
CG Pre B.Ed 2019 Exam Pattern
There will be a total of 100 questions in the Pre B.Ed 2019 exam paper, with a total of 100 marks. The questions will be divided into different categories, which are clearly mentioned with the help of the given table:
|Topics||Number of Questions||Marks|
CG Pre B.Ed 2019 Exam Syllabus
The following important topics are covered under the syllabus of CG Pre B.Ed 2019 Exam:
- General Awareness: It includes topics of history, economics, sports, politics, general science, geography and basic education.
- Educational Interest: A wide number of topics are included under this category, some of which are new activities, teacher’s responsibility, responsibility towards society, the ability of teaching and different school-related experiments.
- General Mental Eligibility: Arithmetic number series, Venn diagram, blood relation, coding and decoding, sitting arrangement and other logical reasoning topics come under this category.
- General Hindi: Shabd rachna, shabd vichar and barna vihar
- General English: Grammar, vocabulary, reading and writing
Admit Card, Examination Venue and Results
Once the registration process is over, the admit card will be issued, having the important details such as name, examination center, date and time of the exam, duration, etc. The candidates are supposed to take out the printout of the admit card as they will have to show it at the venue. The examination will be conducted in different cities and on the basis of the choice given by the candidate, he/she will be given the details of examination center. The center will be mentioned on your admit card. The date of the exam is 7th June 2019. After the commencement of exam, results will be declared and the candidates will be ranked on the basis of the marks scored in their examination. The candidates can see their results, made available on the official site, by entering their roll number. Finally, the counseling process will be started for the qualified applicants probably in the month of June and July.
- After getting the result of the entrance examination, all the successful candidates will eligible for counselling in the respective institutes.
- Having completed the counseling, candidates can take the admission to pursue the desired programme they have applied for.