The CG PPT admit card 2021 will be made available by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board on the official website. The candidates who submit their application successfully will be able to download the admit card using their registration id. After downloading your admit card, you should take its printout to be carried to the exam center. Only the candidates who hold a valid admit card will be allowed to appear for the exam. The candidates are advised to take a look to the CG PPT exam pattern 2021 before they actually appear for the test. The candidates must note that the CG PPT admit card 2021 will not be send through any other means such as post, courier, etc.
Important Dates related to CG PPT Admit Card 2021
|Release of admit card||—|
|Date of entrance exam||—|
How to download Admit Card for CG PPT exam 2021?
You can download the CG PPT admit card 2021 by following these simple steps:
- Go to the official website to get the link to download admit card.
- The link for downloading the admit card will also be provided on this page.
- Click on the admit card link to open a new window.
- Now, provide your registration id and enter the code shown into the respective boxes.
- The admit card will appear on the screen for download.
Take a neat printout of the admit card to carry it to the exam center. Do not mutilate the admit card in any way, even after the exam is over as it will be required during admission.
Important details mentioned on CG PPT Admit Card 2021
The following details regarding the candidate and the examination will be mentioned on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of parents/ guardian
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Date & time of the examination
- Exam venue details
- Important instructions related to the exam
The candidates must check all the details carefully and if any discrepancy is found, must be communicated to the relevant authorities.
Important Points to keep in mind
- The admit card will only be available in online mode.
- Entry in the exam hall will only be granted to the candidates who carry a valid admit card.
- The venue and schedule of the exam will only be communicated through the admit card.
- The roll number of the candidates that will be used further to check rank card/ result will also be mentioned on the admit card itself.
- The admit card will also be required at the time of counseling and admission.
- The general instruction and rules to be followed at the exam center will be indicated on the admit card.
- Availability of admit card is not a guarantee of admission but is a mere document that allows entry in the exam hall.