The application form for Chhatisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test 2023 has been released by Chhattisgarh Professional Board of Examination on 14th April 2023. The mode of application will be online; the board will not accept any application by post or by hand. There will be a common application form for CG PET and CG PPHT. Candidates have to select the exam for which they want to apply.
Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before applying. In this article, we are providing complete details about CG PPHT Application Form submission.
Latest: CH PPHT 2023 application form is now available from 14th April 2023.
Table of Contents
CG PPHT Application Date 2023 (Out)
The official schedule of the CG PPHT exam is given in the table below.
|Starting of online application form submission||17th May 2023|
|Last date to submit Application form||8th June 2023|
|Date of CG PPHT exam||25th June 2023|
|Declaration of Result||To be updated|
How to Apply for CG PPHT exam?
- The online application form will be made available on the official website i.e. http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/ . We will also provide a direct link to the application form on this page.
- On the official website, the candidate has to select the exam for which he/she is looking to apply (PET or PPHT or Both).
- After selecting the exam the applicant have to enter the following details in the application form
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number of Class 10th
- G. Domicile
- Class (Freedom fighter,ex- service man etc.)
- Height ( applicant’s height in centimeters)
- Weight ( applicant’s weight in kilograms)
- The candidates have to upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature and Left hand thumb impression. The images should be uploaded by downloading the image format available on the website.
- After uploading the images, the applicants have to enter some more details in the application form such as Religion, Identification marks, Aadhar Card number, Driving license number, bank account number, Address, mobile number and email id etc.
- Applicants can choose the exam district from the 27 districts as per the convenience.
- Click on “I agree” button after reading the declaration and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of submitted application form for future reference.
- After submission of application form, the applicants have to pay the prescribed application fee either by an online or offline method.
Note: No application correction window will be provided after the final submission. The candidates are advised to verify the entered details carefully before submitting the application form.
Instructions for Uploading the Images
- In order to upload the images in CG PPHT application form, the applicants have to download the image format (will be available on the official website).
- Take a print out of the downloaded image format and paste recent passport size photograph of dimension 3.5×4.5 cm.
- Put the signature just below the photograph.
- Put the left hand thumb impression on the other prescribed box.
- Now scan and upload this page in JPEG format only.
- The size of an uploaded file should be between 40 to 50 KB.
CG PPHT Application Fee
The Application fees for different categories are given in the table below:
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs. 150/-|
|SC, ST and PH candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
The CG PPHT Application fee can be paid in both online and offline mode.
- For online payment, the applicants can use any credit card, debit card or net banking. There will three payment gateways available for the online payment i.e. ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
- For offline payment, the candidates have to download the challan form from the website and carry this challan form to any branch of SBI to submit the application fee.
Note: There will be some extra bank charges in both online and offline payment as per bank’s rules.