CG PPHT 2023: Chhattisgarh Vyapam conducts Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test every year for aspirants wanting admission into first year B.Pharma and D.Pharma programs. Getting qualifying marks in this test will allow you to find admission into several private and government institutions of Chhatisgarh state. Find here all possible information about CG PPHT 2023 including application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern, counselling etc.
Latest: CG PPHT 2023 application form has been released on 17th May 2023.
Table of Contents
CG PPHT 2023 Important Dates
Students can check here the actual exam schedule of CG PPHT entrance exam 2023:
|Sl. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Application form submission will start from||17th May 2023
|2.||Deadline for filling the form||8th June 2023|
|3.||Downloading of admit card starts from||19th June 2023|
|4.||Date of Exam||25th June 2023
|5.||Result Declaration||To be updated|
|6.||Counselling Starts from||To be updated|
Candidates should necessarily check the below-mentioned information in order to ensure their eligibility for the exam:
- If you want to avail the benefit of Chhattisgarh quota seats then you must hold domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- Candidates should be class 12th
- For B.Pharma- The upper age limit of candidates should be 30 years as on 1st July 2023. Candidates of reserved category may avail the three years relaxation in age. There are no age criteria for D.Pharma program.
- Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology/ Mathematics/Biology and English in the qualifying degree.
- They should have attained minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in PCB/PCM.
CG PPHT 2023 Application Form
Eligible aspirants can apply for CG PPHT in online mode through its official website. Make correct entries in the form, upload passport size photograph and signature and complete the registration formalities. All applicants should take printout of their respective application form.
- General- Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PH- Rs.100/-
- OBC- Rs.150/-
- The question paper consists of 150 questions in total.
- Only Multiple Choice questions will be involved in the exam.
- There will be 1 mark for every correctly attempted question.
- No negative marking rule would be applicable in the exam.
Candidates can download the CG PPHT 2023 admit card only by visiting the official web portal of CG Vyapam. They can’t obtain their admit card by following any other means. Please come to attend the exam only with your valid admit card.
CG PPHT 2023 Result
Students may check their respective result only after few weeks from completion of the exam. Based on candidates’ marks in the entrance test, the authority will publish a merit list for offering admission into the respective programs.
CG PPHT 2023 counselling process is going to be held in online mode only. Candidates can retrieve all counselling related information from the local newspaper and official website. The authority won’t send any separate call letter to students.