Chhattisgarh Pre-Medical Test is going to be conducted on 15th June, 2016 and the online registration for the same will begin from 14th April 2016. The exam is conducted every year for admission to BDS and MBBS courses in several private, aided and government colleges across the Chhattisgarh state. CPEB i.e. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur is concerned authority of this exam. Candidates can find out the details such as availability of application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, admit card, exam pattern, result etc from this article as here we have tried to mention all related details of CG PMT.
Table of Contents
CG PMT Important Dates
- Online registration will begin from:—
- Last Date of filling up the online application form: —
- Last Date for remitting the online payment: —
- Last Date to apply online with remitting the payment through SBI bank challan: —
- Offline payment last date through SBI Challan: —–
- Entrance exam will be held on: —
- Provisional allotment list will be published: —
- Final allotment list will be published: —
- Reporting date: —
CG PMT Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates must possess a citizenship of India.
- Interested candidates must possess a domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- Candidate’s age must lies in between 17 to 25 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates must have completed class 12th examination or appearing from a recognized school or board and achieved minimum 50% marks as aggregate.
- Physics, Biology and Chemistry must have studied by candidates at class 12th standard.
CG PMT Application Form: How to Apply?
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the official website of the concerned board from the last week of April 2016.
- Candidates must possess a domicile of state.
- All candidates are required to fill up the details in the application form very appropriately.
- Candidates are also necessary to upload the signature, photograph and name thumb impression. The maximum size of these can be uploaded is 50 KB.
- When the application form will be filled properly then candidates are required to remit the application fee.
- Candidates are allowed to remit the application fee either through the Net banking or bank challan.
For General category: Rs. 300/-
For OBC: Rs. 250/-
For SC/ST: Rs. 200/-
CG PMT Exam Pattern
- There will be only one paper in the exam.
- Total number of questions will be 100.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There is no negative marking system is notified by the concerned board.
- Language mode of the examination will be Hindi as well as English.
- Time duration of the exam will be 2 hours only
CG PMT Selection Process
Candidates who get qualified in the entrance exam will be called for further i.e. counselling and admission process based on their score in the entrance exam. Counselling process is based on the cutoff and seats availability of a particular college.
CG PMTAdmit Card
From 9th June, 2016 candidates are capable to download their respective admit card from the official website. Candidates can obtain the admit card by using their name and date of birth.
CG PMT Result will get published in the 4th week of June 2016 and candidates will be only capable to view their result online from the official website.
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks