Chhattisgarh Pre-Entrance Test (CG PET) is organized by CPEB Board for admission into various disciplines of B.E/B.Tech programs offered by different colleges in the state. Candidates need to fill the online form for CG PET for session 2022-2023 in order to enroll in the course of their choice. CG PET application form 2022 is now available from 14th April 2022. Aspirants must ensure their eligibility before moving to the form. Through this Article, readers will get to know the vital information regarding the application form, important dates, application fee and much more in a simplified manner.
Table of Contents
CG PET Application Form – Highlights
- Candidates can avail the application form from 14th April 2022 from the official website.
- The data in the form must be filled carefully as no correction will be provided once the application form is submitted successfully.
- Applicant must note that they need to download the image format given in the form and paste their photograph, and put signature and thumb impression in the space provided. Then they need to scan the form and upload it to the application form.
- The minimum size of Scanned documents must be 40kb and should not exceed 50kb.
- Applicants have to make sure that the Email ID they will provide in the application form must be valid.
- Applicants must keep a printout copy of the Application form for further use.
- Applicants should hold a valid Id proof while entering the Exam Hall.
- No electronic device such as Mobile phone, Pager, Calculator or any study material will be permitted inside the exam hall. Candidates will need to submit those outside the hall.
CG PET Application Form: Important Dates
Applicants can note down the important date regarding CG PET Application Form 2022 and prepare for the exam accordingly.
|Application Form Announcement||14th April 2022|
|Last Date to fill and submit the form||—|
|Admit card Announcement||—|
Candidates can pay the required fee as per the category they belong to. For reference, they can follow the given table –
|General||Rs. 200/- only|
|OBC||Rs. 150/- only|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 100/- only|
- The Application fee can be paid via online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Candidates can also pay the fee via Bank Challan.
How to fill CG PET Application form 2022?
Follow the directions as mentioned below in order to apply for the CG PET application form 2022–
- Visit the official website of CG Vyapam.
- Click on the link “online application for PET & PPHT 2022”.
- Now enter the details asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression by clicking the “upload “button.
- Put a check on the declaration part at the bottom of the application form.
- Now click on “I agree” button to proceed further.
- Review the details if necessary and then click on “confirm”.
- Click on the “continue” button, a new window will pop up with the name “application verification”.
- Read the instructions written on the page.
- Now click on “pay” to open a new window where your registration ID will be written along with the amount of fee to be paid.
- You can choose any of the 3 given Payment gateways for online payment – ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/State Bank of India.
- Alternatively, you can opt for Bank Challan for application fee payment.
- On successful payment, you need to take a printout of the complete application form for future use.
Note: Candidates need not send the hard copy of the application form to the officials.