Pondicherry Linguistic & Religious Minority Medical and Dental College Welfare Association conduct Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges (CETPPMC) on early basis. This test is for those candidates who seek to take admission in MBBS/ BDS courses.
Eligibility and Educational Requirements
- He/she must have completed 12th (HSC) with PCB as major subjects.
- Age should be minimum of 17 years.
- In this test 50% marks are compulsory for General Category candidates and 40% marks for reserved category candidates.
- English as a subject is mandatory for all candidates.
- Number of attempts are limited and are as follows-
- For General Category : 1
- For SC/ST Category :2
- For OBC Category : 2
Syllabus Examination Pattern
- Medium of test will be English and Pondicherry will be the examination centre.\
- Questions will be generally asked from 12th (HSC) subjects i.e. Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) will be there followed by four options.
- This examination has 2 papers. First paper is from Physics and Chemistry subjects and second paper is from Botany and Zoology subjects.
- 2 hours will be allotted for each paper.
Application fee would be Rs. 650/- for all candidates.
- Candidates have to apply through offline mode only.
- Download the application form from official website.
- Duly fill the application form mentioning with all the required details of yours.
- Applicant can either purchase the form from outside by paying Rs. 650/- or in case of downloading, candidate have to attach a DD of Rs. 650/- as fee along with the application form, in favor of Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association.
- Use the below given address to send the application-
Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical College (CETPPMT)
Sri Venkateshwara Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
Pondi-Villupuram Main Road, Ariyur
To know more look at the official website.