CET Delhi 2023 application form is now being accepted in online. Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi is the authority responsible for organizing and managing Delhi Polytechnic 2023 entrance test. It is a state-level polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted on a yearly basis for admission to Diploma in Engineering. CET Delhi 2023 is a pen and paper based exam that will be conducted in Hindi and English languages. The process of Delhi Polytechnic application includes registration, application form filling, document uploading and payment of application fee.
Latest: CET Delhi 2023 application form has been released now online.
Table of Contents
CET Delhi 2023
|Name of the exam||CET Delhi 2023/Delhi Polytechnic 2023|
|Full Form||Delhi Common Entrance Test|
|Courses Offered||Diploma in Engineering|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline (Pen and Paper based)|
|Duration of examination||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
CET Delhi 2023 Important Dates
Currently, we have updated CET Delhi 2023 tentative schedule which will be updated after the release of its respective notification.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Beginning of online application form submission||Available|
|Last date to submit online application||Will be updated soon|
|Releasing date of Admit card||Will be updated soon|
|Date of Delhi Polytechnic Entrance exam||Will be updated soon|
|Declaration of CET Delhi 2023 result||Will be updated soon|
|Delhi CET 2023 Counselling||Will be updated soon|
CET Delhi 2023 Eligibility Criteria
CET Delhi 2023 eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled in order to appear for the Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam are explained below.
Test 1 – (All the 10th based Diploma Courses)
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class exam with at least 35% aggregate marks and Mathematics, Science, and English subjects.
- Applicants should have passed the Science, English, and Mathematics subjects individually.
Test 2 – (Modern Office Practice (English))
- Applicants should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks in the top 3 subjects. These top 3 subjects must include English.
- It is important for candidates to have passing marks in English.
Test 3 – (Modern Office Practice (Hindi))
- Applicants should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks in the top 3 subjects. These top 3 subjects must include Hindi/ Sanskrit.
- It is important for the candidates to have passing marks in Hindi/ Sanskrit.
Test 4 – (Diploma in pharmacy)
- Candidates should have passed the 12th class examination with Chemistry, Physics as compulsory and any one of Biology/ Mathematics subjects.
Test 5 – (Lateral Entry to 2nd year of diploma courses)
- Aspirants should have cleared the 10+2 exam with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
- Those aspirants who have passed the class 12th examination with Mathematics/ Technical Subjects/ Vocational subjects are also eligible
- Applicants having a 2 years ITI after passing the class 10th from a recognized institute located in Delhi can also apply.
CET Delhi 2023 Application Form
CET Delhi application form has been released online through the official website dseu.ac.in.
- Interested candidates who are looking to apply first need to register on the website by entering some of their details like name, date of birth, etc.
- Once registered, candidates are required sign-in by using the credentials generated during the registration.
- After signing in, candidates will be able to access the application form.
- In the application form, aspirants are required to provide accurate personal, educational, and contact details.
- In addition to the details, candidates also need to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- The last step of the application process is payment of the application fee.
- After submitting the application form, candidates should take a printout of the same for future references.
- The application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 400/- bank charges.
- Interested candidates can pay the fees online using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
CET Delhi 2023 Admit Card
- Those candidates who will register before the last date will be able to download their CET Delhi 2023 admit cards from the official website.
- An admit card consists of information related to the examination date, timings, and venue.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to carry admit cards at the examination hall.
- All the candidates should keep the copy of an admit card safe even after the exam as it will be required at the time of the counselling. The link to download an admit card will not be available after the exam. So, make sure you keep the admit card safe.
CET Delhi 2023 Exam Pattern
Understanding the CET Delhi exam pattern and CET Delhi syllabus is crucial in order to clear the entrance test. The exam pattern of Delhi Polytechnic 2023 is explained below.
- Mode of examination: Offline (OMR sheet based examination)
- Number of questions: 150
- Type of questions: Objective type MCQ
- Maximum marks: 600
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer
Authorities will conduct 5 exams in total for various diploma courses. The detailed pattern for all 5 tests is explained below.
|Diploma Course||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Test Number – 1|
|All 10th standard based diploma courses both engineering/ non-engineering||Mathematics||50|
|Test Number – 2|
|Diploma in modern office practice English (10+2 based)||English Comprehension|
|Logical and Analytical Ability|
|Test Number – 3|
|Diploma in modern office practice Hindi (10+2 based)||Hindi Comprehension||60|
|Logical and Analytical Ability||45|
|Test Number – 4|
|Diploma in pharmacy (12th based)||Physics||45|
|Test Number – 5|
|Lateral Entry to 2nd diploma course (For Delhi region candidates only)||Physics||30|
CET Delhi Result 2023
- CET Delhi result will be made available on the official website after the examination.
- In order to check the result, candidates are required to provide their roll number and application number.
- Information such as marks and rank secured by the candidate will be present of the rank card.
- Apart from the result declaration of the official website, no separate intimation will be sent to the aspirants.
CET Delhi 2023 Counselling
- The schedule of CET Delhi online counselling will be available after the declaration of the result.
- In the counselling process, candidates are required to provide the choice of course and colleges as per their choice.
- After submitting the online choices, the result of seat allotment will be published on the website.
- Apart from this, authorities will also release provisional allotment letters.
- Finally, the candidates have to get their documents verified in order to confirm the admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: When will CET Delhi 2023 application form release?
Answer: Delhi CET 2023 application form has been released now.
Question 2: What will be the mode of Delhi CET application?
Answer: Delhi CET application form will release in online mode.
Question: Are Delhi CET and Delhi Polytechnic same?
Answer: Yes, Delhi CET is Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam.