The CENTAC application form will be released by the central Admission committee, Government of Puducherry. No entrance exam will be conducted in this admission procedure, the admission will be provided on the basis of qualifying exam merit. The application form will be made available on the official portal of CENTAC i.e.
This admission procedure offers a large number of courses with different eligibility criteria. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before applying. After submitting the application form online, the hard copy of duly filled application form will be required to be sent to the authorities. In this article, we are providing complete details about CENTAC Application Form 2023 for the aspiring candidates.
Table of Contents
How to Apply for CENTAC?
The application form of CENTAC will be released on the official portal of CENTAC. A direct link to the CENTAC application will also be provided on this page.
Follow the steps given below in order to fill the application form.
- First of all, the candidates have to register themselves on CENTAC portal by providing basic details such as candidate’s name, Date of Birth, Email, Phone number, Password etc.
- After registration, candidates have to login and fill the following details in the application form.
- Name of applied course
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Education qualification and stream
- Correspondence address
- Mark of Identification
- Preference wise code of the university
- Documents sent along with application form etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of the recent photograph (size 20kb to 25kb) in JPG format.
- Now, verify the detail entered and edit in case of incorrect or incomplete details. Move to payment options in case all the entered details are correct
- Pay the application fee. The application fee will be different in case the applicant applies for more than one course.
- Finally, take a printout of the submitted application form and send it along with the required documents to the following address:
CENTAC office PEC campus
Pincode – 605014
Note: The application will not be considered valid unless the printout of application form and required documents are received by the authorities.
List of Documents to be sent with CENTAC Application form
- Identity Proof
- Proof of online Fee Payment
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Copy of certificate indicating age of the candidate
- Copies of educational certificates
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Other special categories certificate such as Sports certificate, Nativity certificate etc. (if applicable)
CENTAC Application Fee
The CENTAC Application Fees for different categories are given in the table below:
|Number of Programme||Application fee for General Categories||Application fee for reserved categories|
|For one programme||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-|
|For two programme||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 375/-|
|For three Programme||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of payment
The applicants can pay the application fee via Credit Card, Debit Card and net banking.
Note: In case of any error or query, candidate may write or visit “The Convenor”, CENTAC office PEC campus PIllaichavady, Puducherry 605014.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here