CEED Exam Pattern: CEED exam is expecting to be held in the 3rd week of January 2022 by the Indian Institute Technology Bombay. As per the last year official notification, we are specifying below the CEED exam pattern. All candidates going to appear in CEED are advised to go through its paper pattern provided below.
Important Highlights about CEED Exam Pattern
- There will be two parts namely part A and B in the exam.
- Both sections is necessary to be attempted by candidates.
- There will three categories of objective type questions asked in part A.
- The first category is MCQ type questions where candidates will find four options in which one is the right answer.
- The second category is MSQ type questions: in this category also candidates will get four options, but more than one answer may be right.
- And, the last category is Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions: answer of this category of questions will be a signed real number that can be entered by candidates through virtual keypad on the monitor.
- Part B includes hand drawing and design type questions.
- Part A will contain 50 questions in total.
- It will be a computer-based test.
- The paper will consist of questions from Mathematical and pictorial Aptitude, General awareness, Basic Design ability and Observation and visualization.
- To appear in Part B, it is essential to get qualified in Part A.
- There will be three sections namely Section 1, 2 and 3.
- Section 1- 5 numerical type questions (Right answer: +2 marks, Wrong answer: -0.6 marks)
- Section 2- 10 MSQ type questions (Right answer: +2 marks, Wrong answer: No deduction)
- Section 3- 35 MCQ type questions (Right answer: +2 marks, wrong answer: -0.6 marks)
- Part B will be a pen and paper-based exam.
- Test duration: 2 hours
- Mandatory section of Part B: Sketching (free hand drawing), Innovative thinking and Creativity and imagination.
- Optional section of part B: Optional Product Design, Optional Animation Design, Visual Communication and Interaction
Candidates must follow a powerful preparation strategy if they want to perform well in the exam.