IIT Bombay is releasing CEED Application form on 9th September 2021. The application form will not be available offline; interested candidates need to submit the application form through the official website of IIT Bombay. The last date of application form submission is 31st October 2021 without late fee. However, candidates will be able to submit application form even after the last by paying a late fee of Rs. 500/-.
This exam offers admissions to M.Des and Ph.D. design courses in some of the top engineering colleges India. Aspiring candidates can check complete details about CEED Application form from this post.
CEED 2022 registration process has been commenced from 9th September 2021.
CEED Application Dates
The official schedule for CEED exam is given in the table below:
|Release of online application form||9th Sep 2021|
|Last date to submit application form|
|CEED exam date||23rd January 2022 9AM to 12 NOON|
CEED Application Form– How to Apply?
- The link to CEED Application form will be made available on the homepage of IIT Bombay official website.
- Candidates have to register using a valid email and phone number. Please ensure that the entered email id and phone number should be functional throughout the selection procedure.
- Now log in and enter the personal, communication and educational details in the application form.
- After filling the details, candidates have to upload the scanned copies of documents in a prescribed format.
- Finally, submit the application fee and take a print out of application form and fee submission receipt for the future requirement.
- Candidates who will miss the last date need to pay an extra amount of Rs. 500/-
|CEED Application fee|
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs)|
|Women Candidates of all categories||Rs. 1100/-|
|All other candidates||Rs. 2200/-|
|Foreign nationals||Rs. 2200/-|
Mode of Payment
- The application fee for CEED will be payable through online mode only i.e. Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- Candidates, please note that the application fee is non-refundable. So, the applicant should check the eligibility criteria before applying.
The scanned images of following documents need to be uploaded while filling the application form
|Degree/Diploma Copy||–||Less than 500 kb||–|
|Signature||3.5 x 4.5 cm||Less than 50 kb||jpg/jpeg/png||Should be in a neat handwriting|
|Photograph||3.5 x 4.5 cm||Less than 100 kb||jpg/jpeg/png||Clear colored image showing frontal face|
|Age and Nationality Proof||–||Less than 500 kb|
|Gazetted Notification for Name change||Scanned copy of the passport, marriage certificate, or any other documents supporting the claim||Only if the name of the candidate has changed.|
|Certificate from the Head of Department/Principal of the College||–||Less than 500 kb||Only for the candidates in final year of their degree course|
|Category Certificate||–||Less than 500 kb|
|PwD||–||Less than 500 kb|