CEED Answer Key: The Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT Bombay) conducts the ‘Common Entrance Examination for Design’. Candidates can appear in the exam and after qualifying, the exam will be eligible to take admission in the various IITs and Indian Institute of Science Bengaluru to pursue the postgraduate course in Design (M.Des.) and a Ph.D. course in design. After the commencement of the CEED, the exam conducting authority releases the CEED Answer Key on the official website. With the help of the master key, candidates can calculate and predict the marks which they may get in the examination.
Candidates can get the details here how they can get the answer key and how they can calculate the score in the exam. In the write-up, candidates have been given all the related information about the CEED Answer key.
CEED Answer Key Release Date
The Common Entrance Examination for Design will be conducted in 3rd week of January 2022 which all the applicants, who have applied online through the official website and filled and submitted the CEED Application form 2022, will be eligible to get the CEED Admit Card to participate in the CEED examination. It is necessary for all the candidates to achieve the minimum qualifying marks to meet the CEED Cutoff score.
As the CEED is conducted in the month of 3rd week of January 2022, the IIT Bombay will release the answer key on the official website for CEED before the CEED Result is officially announced. In the following chart, the schedule has been updated along with the assigned date for the commencement of the exam and the answer key release date.
|S.No.||Name of events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Date of official notification||2nd week of September 2021|
|2.||Date of exam||3rd week of January 2022|
|3.||Date of releasing answer key||3rd week of January 2022|
|4.||Date of releasing result||2nd week of March 2022|
How to download the CEED Answer Key?
- The CEED Answer Key 2022 will be released on the official website only.
- The official website to download the CEED answer key is ‘http://ceed.iitb.ac.in/’.
- The answer key will be in the pdf format which candidates can the printout of for further reference.
- By calculating the marks, candidates will be able to find the probable score of the CEED.
How to calculate marks with CEED Answer Key?
Before downloading the CEED Answer Key, candidates should make sure that they are downloading the answer key of the same set of the question paper which they have been given in the exam centre viz., set A, set B, set C, set D. In the following points, candidates can know the way how to calculate the marks with the help of answer key.
- There will be answers in the answer key which will be as according to the set of the question paper.
- Candidates can match the marks with the answer
- key and get the probable score of the exam.
- There is the provision of negative marking in the CEED exam; therefore, candidates will be required to follow the correct marking pattern while calculating the marks.