CEED admit card has been released on 12 January 2022. Candidates aspiring for admission in M.Des or Ph.D program in Design will need to fill the application form in order to appear for the exam. Candidates who have successfully applied for the exam will be able to download the admit card through CEED website. However, only qualifying CEED exam will not guarantee the admission, candidates will need to satisfy the eligibility criteria too to get admission in the respective programs. Candidates can further scroll through the article to know more about the CEED Admit card.
|Online Registration||9th September 2021|
|Deadline for registration with regular fee||10th October 2021|
|Admit card announcement||12th January 2022|
|Exam date||23rd January 2022 9AM to 12 NOON|
|Result announcement||8th March 2022|
How to Download CEED Admit card?
Candidates can download their admit card from the official website by following the procedure given step-by-step for their quick reference-
- Visit the official website.
- Login using user ID & Password.
- A screen with the admit card will appear.
- Download the admit card for future reference.
- Candidate must not write anything on the admit card.
- Candidate should bring the colored copy of the printout of the CEED admit card.
- The admit card should be kept in a safe place to avoid the last minute confusion.
- Candidates should note that the authority will not send the admit card to them individually through any mode other than specified above.
- In case of discrepancy in the admit card, candidates should inform the officials within the stipulated time.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Phone: +91 22 2576 9093
E-Mail: [email protected]
Details in the CEED Admit card
Once done downloading the admit card, candidates will need to cross-check their admit card with the details mentioned below and report to the concerned authority in case of discrepancy(if any).
- Name of Applicant
- Roll Number
- Exam Time and Date
- Exam Center Address
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- Other Details
- General Instructions
CEED Exam Pattern
Candidates should be familiar with the exam pattern so that they can prepare for the exam accordingly. They can check the pattern given below for their quick reference-
- Mode: Part A will be computer-based test and in Part B will answer in the sheet provided, whereas the questions will appear on the screen.
- Duration: 1Hour for Part A and 2 Hours for Part B
- Type of Questions: MCQs , MSQ & NAT
- Language: English
|Section||Total Questions||Marks Per question|
|Questions from different streams||50||–|
|Creative use of object||20||–|
Note: 0.6 Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in NAT questions.