CCMT 2021: Centralized Counseling for all the candidates’ counselling for the courses such as M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan./M.Des. Admissions, commonly known as CCMT 2021, will be conducted through online mode. The counseling will be for a total of 41 institutes including all National Institutes of Technologies (NITs) and several other centrally funded institutes viz. IIITM Gwalior, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, SLIET Longowal, NIFFT Ranchi, SPA Vijayawada, IIIT Allahabad, Central University of Rajasthan, Institute of Technology, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur, and IIEST Shibpur. The counseling process has new members or new participating Institutes namely PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh, IIIT Delhi & Mumbai, Kancheepuram, and NIT Uttarakhand.
There will be counseling for centralized admission to postgraduate programmes in all these institutes. After the counselling, candidates will be able to take the admission from the second week of April 2021. The candidates will be selected on the basis the marks and the list will be prepared on the basis of GATE score.
Table of Contents
CCMT 2021 Important Dates
The dates have been given in the following table.
|1.||Commencement of online application and choice filling||April 2021|
|2.||Last date for online registration and fee payment||April 2021|
|3.||Last date for filling choices||April 2021|
|4.||Round 1 of seat allotment||May 2021|
|5.||Round 2 of seat allotment||May 2021|
|6.||Round 3 of seat allotment||May 2021|
CCMT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfill all these requirements before filling and applying-
- Applicants must have a valid GATE score in the year to be eligible to appear for the counselling
- In qualifying degree, the candidates need to qualify and secured at least5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OB, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- For every programme/course, the eligibility is defined based on certain combinations of degree-disciplines and GATE papers.
CCMT Admission Process
The admission process will involve the following six stages from the submission of the application form to the payment of the admission fee as given below:
- Online registration, choice filling, and locking of choices
- Online seat allotment
- Payment of seat acceptance fee
- Reporting at RC after paying the seat acceptance fee
- Payment of seat confirmation fee, institute’s balance fee and joining the allotted institute
- Report at the allotted Institute and pay the Institute balance fee as per the allotted Institute fee
CCMT Recruitment Application Form
- The application form for the CCMT Recruitment will be available for download thru the official website.
- Candidates will provide all the necessary details I the application form such as the name and age and the details of the educational qualifications.
- There will be columns where candidates will attach the scanned photo and signature i9n the application
- There will be an application fees of Rs.2000 for the candidates of the general category.
- The application fee for the candidates of the SC and ST category will be Rs.1500.
- Candidates can pay the application fee thru the Credit card/debit/net banking facility/e-challan (SBI).
- Aspirants can register online by entering their email ID and details of GATE examination.
- They will have to log in and enter their personal details, academic qualifications and address.
- Candidates will make payment for application fee before filling their choices of courses and institutes.
- Candidates will be required to make their choices for M.Tech courses and institutes.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
CCMT Counselling 2021
- CCMT Counselling 2021 will be held in online mode with seat allotment will be done on the basis of candidates’ GATE scores and the entered criteria.
- Those candidates, who have been allotted the seats, will be required to pay the initial fee online or via SBI e-challan.
- After making payment, candidates require reporting personally at the reporting centers or allotted institute as per the prescribed schedule.
- It will be necessary for the candidates to get their original certificates verified and submit photocopies of these documents and initial fee payment proof for marking the acceptance of seat offer, at the reporting centers. The candidates will be issued the Document Verification Note (DVN) after this part.
- The applicants need to pay the balance fee as per the schedule. Candidates need to take the printout of the provisional admission letter which will be generated after making the payment.
- Candidates need to report at the allotted institute according to the schedule for final admission and classes. It will require the submission of the DVN, provisional admission letter and the payment receipt at the time of reporting.