BVP SLPCET 2021 (Speech-language Pathology Common entrance Test 2021): The Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune announces the official notification regarding admission into the university to pursue the Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-language Pathology (BASLP) programme. The University conducts SLPCET 2021 for admission to Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-language Pathology (BASLP) programme. Candidates, who qualify the exam, need to take part in the counseling after the announcement of the result. Here, in this post, candidates can find all the details about the BVP SLPCET 2021 (Speech-language Pathology Common entrance Test 2021) and the information about the Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam pattern, and important dates.
Table of Contents
|S.No.||Name of the Events of the Exam||Dates (tentative)|
|1.||Date for Online registration/form filling||May 2021|
|2.||Last date for Online Application Form Submission||May 2021|
|3.||Date of issuing the admit card||May 2021|
|4.||Date of Commencement of the entrance exam||June 2021|
|5.||Announcement of the result||June 2021|
|6.||Counseling /admission date||June/July 2021|
BVP SLPCET Application Form 2021
- BVP SLPCET Application Form 2021 will be available offline and will be submitted through the offline mode only.
- Candidates will be required to fill in all the information correctly in the application form as asked before submitting the application form.
- Candidates need to attach the essential certificates of education, category, and other credentials with the application form.
- Before posting the application form, candidates need to apply the application fee as notified in the official notification.
- After filing the application form, candidates need to post it to the address which is ‘Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune 411 030’ before the lasts date of form submission.
BVP SLPCET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The candidates must have passed the higher secondary examination (10+2) or any other equivalent exam from any school/college affiliated to the state or central board of education.
- Candidates must have attained a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary level of education.
- In addition to that, candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any one of the subjects from Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics /Electronics / Psychology at the higher secondary level.
- The candidate must have studied and passed English at the higher secondary level.
- Candidates need not be older than the 25 years as on 1st July 2019.
BVP SLPCET Admit Card 2021
- BVP SLPCET Admit Card 2021 will be released by the university after the submission of the application
- The admit card will be required to be with the applicants otherwise they won’t be allowed to take part in the examination.
- The university will sends the admit card through the registered post as well at the address provided by the candidates in the application form while registering or posting the application.
BVP SLPCET Entrance Test 2021
- BVP SLPCET Entrance Test 2021 will be conducted offline which candidates can participate whoever have been issued the admit card.
- Candidates need to reach the exam centre on the date and time assigned to the admit card.
- The admit card must be with the candidates while going to appear for the exam.
- The exam will contain 75 objective questions which will have multiple choices for the answers.
- The exam will have no negative marking.
BVP SLPCET Counselling 2021
- BVP SLPCET Counselling 2021 will be organized as the BVP HOMPET II Result is announced.
- Only those candidates, who qualify the exam, will be eligible to take part in the counseling.
- Candidates will be required to reach at the counseling centre on the assigned date and time otherwise they will not be eligible for admission.
BVP SLPCET Admission Process 2021
- Candidates will be offered admission on the basis the marks attained by them in the BVP SLPCET
- The merit list will be made on the basis of the marks and then they will be offered the admission taking all things into consideration such as reservation and age etc.