BVP PHARMUG 2021 for B.Pharma & Pharma.D: Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune will organize PHARM UG entrance examination for admission to B.Pharma and Pharma.D course of the university. The aspirants seeking admission to above said courses should have to clear the BVP PHARM UG 2021 entrance exam. The admission will be done on the basis of merit list of the PHARM UG 2021 exam.
The interested and eligible candidates must submit their BVP PHARM UG 2021 application form for B.Pharma and Pharma.D courses as per the scheduled date. Aspirants can check the complete details regarding BVP PHARM UG 2021 from the article mentioned below on this page.
Table of Contents
BVP PHARM UG 2021 for B.Pharma & Pharma.D- Important dates (tentative)
|Last date for the submission of application form||June 2021|
|Release of admit card||Instantly after application submission|
|Examination date||June 2021|
|Result announcement||June 2021|
|Counselling will commence from||July 2021|
For B.Pharm courses
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have done the HSC (class 12th) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with Physics, English, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics / Technical vocational/ Biotechnology subjects
- They must pass the qualifying examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of applicants from ST/ST and Person with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State only).
- Appearing candidates or candidates who waiting their result for qualifying examination i.e. HSC can also appear for this entrance test provided they have to produce the passing certificate for the above mentioned subjects at the said examination as per the given schedule.
- The applicant should have appeared for the All India Entrance Test i.e. PHARMUG-2021 conducted by BVPU.
- Applicants who have qualified the diploma program in Pharmacy with no less than 45% marks from AICTE approved colleges from Maharashtra State or its equivalent will also be considered eligible for the admission to 1st year B.Pharm course.
- Aspirants pursuing in the 2nd year of Diploma in Pharmacy examination can also apply for PHARM UG 2018.
Eligibility for Pharma.D programme
Aspirants seeking admission to Pharma.D course under BVP must have clear any of the following examinations:
- Applicants must have done 10+2 examination with Chemistry and Physics as necessary subjects along with one of the following subjects: Biology or Mathematics.
- Candidates who passed D.Pharm course from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants having any other qualification recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations may also apply.
- Candidate appearing in H.S.C. or 2nd year D.Pharm will also be eligible for appearing in Pharm.D.
- The minimum age of candidates should be 17 years
BVP PHARM UG 2021 Application Form: How to apply?
Candidate should submit the completed application form accompanied by a DD of Rs. 1,450/- payable at Pune drawn on any Nationalized Bank or on Bharati Sahakari Bank in favour of The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVP), Pune towards the Entrance Test fee via post or in person. The application along with DDD must reach the office of the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune on or before the due date of form submission.
The university will be sent the admit card via post to all applicants under certificates of posting. The Admit card will comprise the Roll Number and details of examination Centre allotted to the applicant etc.
|Type of questions||Objective-type questions|
|Total no of question||200|
|Subjects||Physics and Chemistry|
|Duration of the exam||3 hours|
The result of PHARM UG 2021 will be issued in the office of the Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune and at our designated centers at New Delhi and Navi Mumbai on the scheduled date. The BVP PHARM UG 2021 result will also be available on the official website of university: www.bharatividyapeeth.edu/ www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net.
The process of counselling will be held at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune-411038 as per the given schedule. Failure to attend the counselling on the schedule date and time may result in instant rejection of seat.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here