BVP MSc Nursing 2022: The Bharati Vidyapeeth University conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) asBVP MSc Nursing 2022. It screens the eligible candidates who wish to pursue masters’ degree in nursing (‘M.Sc. Nursing) from the university. After qualifying the exam, they will be offered the admission in the university. The Bharati Vidyapeeth University is one of the celebrated names among the leading universities in the state of Maharashtra. It publishes the official notification for all the eligible candidates, who want to take admission in the university to pursue the M.Sc. (Nursing) programme. The post explains all the information about the BVP MSc Nursing 2022 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process and the Important Dates.
Latest: BVP MSc nursing application form is now available, last date to apply is 7th June 2022.
Table of Contents
BVP MSc Nursing 2022 Important Dates
|S.No.||Name of the Events of the Exam||Dates
|1.||Date for Online registration/form filling||Out|
|2.||Last date for Online Application Form Submission||7 June 2022|
|3.||Date of issuing the admit card||June 2022|
|4.||Date of Commencement of the entrance exam||19 June 2022|
|5.||Announcement of the result||23 June 2022|
|6.||Counseling /admission date||29 June 2022|
BVP MSc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates are required to be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife from any state medical council.
- Candidates must have completed the B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Sc. (Hons. Nursing), and Post Basic (B.Sc. Nursing).
- Candidates will also be required to attain at least 55% marks in the bachelor nursing degree. Candidates of the reserved category will be eligible to apply for admission with 50% marks.
- Candidates need to have obtained minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Lastly, the applicants need to be medically fit.
BVP MSc Nursing 2022 Application Form
- Candidates will have to submit the application form through the official website of the university.
- The official website of the university is ‘bvuniversity.edu.in‘ and candidates can also apply through the ‘www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net‘.
- Candidates will also be required to pay the application fee at the time of the submission of the BVP M.SC. (NURSING) application form.
- The application form will be required to be filled with the correct information and submitted before the last date.
BVP MSc Nursing 2022 Admit Card
- BVP MSc Nursing 2022 admit card will be issued to all the applicants after successful submission of the BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) application form.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the university, or the university will send the admit card by post.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take part in the CET 2022 without the admit card.
BVP MSc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) will be commenced through the offline mode.
- The exam will be based on the objective questions which will be having multiple choices for answers.
- The total number of questions in the exam will be 100.
- There will be no provision of negative marking in the entrance test.
- There will be 2 hours to solve the question paper.
BVP MSc Nursing 2022 Result
- BSc. (Nursing) Result 2021 will be available on the official website.
- Candidates can check and download the result on the official website.
- It will be necessary for the candidates to keep the result/report card with them until the admission process is complete.
BVP MSc Nursing 2022 Counselling
- After the declaration of the result, candidates will be invited for the M.Sc. (Nursing) Counselling 2022.
- Candidates will be provided admission in the institute after the commencement of the counselling.
- It is necessary for the candidates to reach at the counselling venue on the date assigned by the BVP admission board in the counselling letter.