Find associated details of BUMAT such as important dates, application form procedure, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, syllabus, result etc here in this article. BUMAT exam will be conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University for admission to its undergraduate management programme. Application for BUMAT has started and candidates will be eligible to apply online till 28th May, 2016.
BUMAT Important Dates
|Online application begins
|Last Date of Online Application
|B-UMAT entrance exam
|Result will be declared
|Counselling process will start
BUMAT Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates will be capable to apply for BUMAT those are eligible as per the norms of BUMAT exam. So, we recommend every candidate to have a look on minimum eligibility criteria for BUMAT mentioned below:
- Candidates must pass in higher secondary i.e. 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a legitimate board with percentage of 45% in aggregate.
- For SC/ST candidates the minimum percentage is 40%.
BUMAT Application Form: How to Apply?
Don’t you know how to apply for BUMAT? Well, please take a look on complete BUMAT application procedure specified below:
- It will be only possible to apply via online application form.
- The BUMAT application form will be available on its official website.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through demand draft/credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Application fee is Rs. 200 and BUMAT examination fee will be Rs. 1200 (you may or mayn’t find change in the specified fee after release of official notification).
- At the time of filling up centralized entrance test form of BUMAT 2016 candidates must require to opt for BBA program from the available list of undergraduate programs.
BUMAT Exam Pattern
Candidates can go through the details we have specified below in case they are looking for BUMAT exam pattern:
- The BUMAT entrance test will contain 200 questions and every question will carry one mark with no negative mark.
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Each question will have four alternatives among which one answer is right. Candidates need to choose that right answer.
- The exam will contain four sections namely Reasoning & Logical Aptitude, Numerical Aptitude, Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability.
BUMAT Admit Card: How to Download?
Don’t worry; your admit card will be sent to you by the conducting body through mail or post. By post the admit card will be sent to the address mentioned by you in the application form. Hence we instruct candidates to fill up the application form very appropriately.
Possibly you will be able to view your result in the month of June, 2016. Candidates will be eligible to view from the official website.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here