BUMAT 2021: Every year, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU/BVU) conducts BUMAT (Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test) for admission to BBA/BCA undergraduate courses. It is a national level examination and generally held in the month of June.
The registration of BUMAT 2021 will commence most likely in the month of February and lasts till May 2021. The interested and eligible candidates seeking admission to BBA and BCA courses at BVDU must fill and submit their BUMAT 2021 application form on or before the due date. Aspirants can check the complete details about BUMAT 2021 from the article mentioned below on this page.
Table of Contents
BUMAT 2021 Important dates (tentative)
|Online application process will commence from||Perhaps in Feb 2021|
|Last date for the submission of duly filled Application form||May 2021|
|Release of admit card||May 2021|
|Date and Time of BUMAT 2021 Entrance Test||June 2021|
|Announcement of result||Most likely in June 2021|
|Classes will start from||July 2021|
|Deadline for of submission of all the necessary documents in original||August 2021|
Aspirants who want to apply for BUMAT 2021 must clear a qualifying exam with required percentage of minimum marks. The various eligibility criteria for BUMAT 2021 are as follows:
- The candidates applying for BBA/BCA programme should have cleared HSC (10+2) or any other equivalent exam from any statutory board in India.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicants pursuing in the HSC (10+2) or any other equivalent examination can also apply. However their admission will be confirmed provided they have qualified the above said examination on or before the date of admission to the college of their choice.
- The applicants are needed to submit their mark sheet during admission and till the submission has been made the admission will keep provisional.
BUMAT 2021 Application Form: How to apply?
The application process for BUMAT 2021 will probably commence in the month of February 2021. The mode of BUMAT 2021 Application Process will be offline. However, candidate can obtain the BUMAT 2021 application form through both online as well as offline mode. To apply for BUMAT 2021 the candidates first have to register themselves on the official website of BVDU by using their email address. On the successful registration, a unique user ID and a password will be generated. Candidate should keep these login credentials safe to download BUMAT 2021 admit card later.
Candidates will have to pay Rs 1000/- as necessary application fee for BUMAT 2021 and Rs 200/- as the cost of brochure. The payment of fee can be done through offline mode. The candidates can pay either via cash or through Demand draft drawn in the favor of –“The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune” through any nationalized bank Payable at Pune.
Candidate can obtain the BUMAT 2021 Admit Card through both online as well as offline mode. In offline mode, the authority will send the admit card via post. To get admit card through online mode, candidate need to visit the visit the official website of authority i.e. www.bvuuniversity.edu.in. Enter your login credentials to download the admit card.
Name of the BUMAT 2021 Participating Institutes
- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune(IMED/BVP, Pune)
- Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management And Social Sciences (AKIMSS), Solapur
- Institute of Management and Research (IMR/BVIMR), New Delhi
- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development (IMED), Navi Mumbai
- Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration (IMRDA), Sangli
- Institute of Management, Kolhapur
- Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management (YMIMK), Karad
|Total number of questions||200 MCQ|
|Sections||Numerical aptitude, Logical reasoning, Verbal reasoning, and Reading comprehension|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark for each correct response|
The result of BUMAT 2021 result will be announced most probably in the month of June 2021. The candidates who appeared in the BUMAT 2021 exam can check their merit list or score card online in the official website of BVDU at www.bvuuniversity.edu.in. To check and download result online candidates need to enter details like Course, Roll No and Date of Birth in the given fields.
The BUMAT 2021 merit list will be announced most likely in the month of June 2021. The candidates who shortlisted for counselling must appear the counselling process as per the specified date and time. It is must for all candidates to bring all the important documents at the time of counselling and admission process.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here