XAT 2018: Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is the national level examination. ‘XLRI’ conducts the examination every year for admission of candidates in its campus for management course. All the candidates can apply for the examination thru the application forms. All the important details have been given in the write-up provided below.
Candidates can find out the details about the application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and the admission process.
Apply Here- XAT 2018 application form is available from 16th August 2017.
The schedule/timetable of the application form, examination, and the admission process is very crucial for all the candidates. In the following chart, candidates have been provided all the details about the same.
|1||Initial date of submission of Online Application Form||16th August 2017|
|2||Last Date of submission of the Application Form||30th November 2017|
|3||Fee payment (online & offline)||16th August – 30th November 2017|
|4||Date of publishing of the admit card||20th December 2017|
|5||Date of the Examination||7th January 2018|
|6||Date of the declaration of the result||31st January 2018|
|7||Date of Counselling||After the announcement of result|
Important Note: We have updated the dates according to the official notification announced by the exam conducting authority.
XAT 2018 Application form
- First, candidates need to apply for the exam thru the online application form.
- The application form shall be available on the official website of XLRI from 16th August 2017.
- The duly filled application form will be submitted online.
- Along with the details in the application form, candidates shall have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1650/- also.
- Candidates can pay the application fee thru the debit card, credit card or net banking.
XAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are most importantly the vital part of the admission process. Since it gives the details about candidates’ eligibility, therefore, candidates need to read all the details here first before applying.
- Candidates must have qualified the bachelor level degree to be eligible to apply for XAT, 2018.
- Moreover, those who are appearing in the final year may also apply for the examination.
- All the foreign nationals can apply on the basis of the score they have got in GATE.
XAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted offline such as pen and paper-based.
- There will be two parts in the question paper viz. Part-1 and part-2.
- Further, there will be three sections in the Part-1 of the question paper such as A, B, and C.
- In the test, questions will be from Decision Making, Verbal and Logical Ability and Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation.
- The total time to solve the question paper is 205 minutes and furthermore 170 minutes for part-1 and 35 minutes for the second part.
Read More- XAT Exam Pattern
Check Here- XAT Syllabus
XAT 2018 admit card will be uploaded to the official website of exam conducting authority on 20th December 2017. We’ll furnish here the direct link through which the admit card can be downloaded without any sort of hassles.
XAT 2018 Answer Key
Answer key will be updated on the official website of the institute after the commencement of the exam. Answer key will have answers to all the questions with which candidates can check the answers they have solved in the exam.
Usually, the answer key is updated on the website one or two weeks later the commencement of XAT.
XAT 2018 Result
The result of XAT will be available on the official website of the institute on 31st January 2018. Candidates can download the scorecard of the exam they have appeared that is if XAT, 2018.
The final part of the admission process is counseling. All the successful candidates will be called for counseling before they have given admission to the Institute. Counseling shall comprise of the verification of the documents.