XAT 2017 is scheduled to be organized on 8th January, 2017 (tentative) by Xavier Labour Relations Institute on the behalf of XAMI for admission to management programmes in XLRI Jamshedpur and other Xavier Associate Management Institutes and several reputed B-schools located across the country. Aspirants can download their respective admit card from 20th December, 2016.
XAT 2017 OMR Answer Sheet and score card available. Check here
Eligibility Criteria XAT 2017
In order to apply for XAT, you must need to fulfill following eligibility criteria as we are specifying below:
- Aspirants should be having minimum three years duration Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Aspirants those are going to appear in the final year graduation exam by June, 2017 can apply.
- The conducting authority has also allowed NRI and Foreign candidates to apply for XAT exam through valid GMAT score card (excluding Kathmandu and Dubai students).
XAT Eligibility Complete info: Check here
Application Form Availability Details: How to Apply?
XAT 2017 online application procedure will be started from September, 2016 onwards and will end in the month of December, 2017. Candidates must need to fill up the application form in the prescribed format from the official website and remit the fee by using debit card, credit card, net banking, demand draft or through cash. During application process, candidates will be asked to upload their signature and photograph.
Application fee: Rs. 1500/- +Rs. 250/- for each programme of XLRI.
Complete Instructions to Apply: Click Here
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application form availability begins from||17th August, 2016|
|Last date for submission of application form without late fee||30th November, 2016|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee||11th December, 2016|
|Last date for making change in the exam city||November, 2016|
|Admit card will be released from||20th December, 2016|
|Examination date||8 January 2017 (10.00 to 1.30 PM)|
|Result publication||January, 2017|
|Beginning of counseling procedure||Updated soon|
Exam Pattern: Find Here Related Info
Please go through the crucial information related to exam pattern:
- The exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode.
- There will be two papers involved in the exam i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 will contain 78 questions from Verbal and Logical Ability (23 questions), Decision Making (26 questions) and Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (29 questions).
- Paper 2 will contain 25 questions from General Awareness and there will be one topic from essay writing.
- Candidates will be given 170 minutes for paper 1 exam whereas 35 minutes for paper 2.
- Candidates are only allowed to leave 13 questions unattempted and once the limit is over, 0.05 marks will be deducted for every un-attempted question.
Exam Pattern Info- Check Here
There is no constant syllabus for XAT 2017 exam, it varies year by years in terms of questions. Prepare all subjects we have above genuinely.
Get Syllabus Info- Check Here
The conducting authority will release admit XAT admit card in the month of December, 2016 and you’ll be able to download it from the official website.
Download Your Admit Card- Click Here
XAT exam Answer key will be released officially very soon after completion of the exam. You can download it from the official website by entering your registration number and date of birth.
Candidates can check XAT 2017 result in the last week of January, 2017. In order to check your result, please visit the official website and enter your roll number and other necessary info.
Check your result- Click Here
Once the result gets declared, candidates will be further notified to attend the counseling procedure which is must for all qualified candidates. There will be online counseling process conducted.