TS ICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2017 is going to be held on 18th May 2017 and application process will start from 3rd March, 2017 onward. It is a renowned state level MBA entrance exam conducted by Kakatiya University, Hyderabad for admission to MBA and MCA programmes offered by numerous colleges of the state. Explore this article if you are looking to collect the best possible information related to this test.
TS ICET 2017 notification released on 23rd February 2017, application form to be available from 14th March 2017.
Eligibility Criteria- TSICET 2017
- Candidate should be a national of India.
- Candidates also need to satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as prescribed for Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- List of applicants other than Indian Nationals are required to meet with the norms of university.
- Eligibility for MBA Programme: Three year duration Bachelor’s degree from a recognized board.
- Eligibility for MCA Programme: Completed Bachelor’s degree along with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 12th
- Candidates going to appear in final year degree exam are also permitted to apply for the test.
- Minimum qualifying marks for TSICET 2016 is 25%, however the concerned authority hasn’t specified any minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST category candidates.
TS ICET 2017 Important Dates- Released
|Notification announcement date||23rd February 2017|
|Submission of online application form and registration process gets started from||14th March 2017|
|Last date for submit the online application form without any late fee amount||16th April 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||24th April, 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||2nd May 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||8th May, 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application form with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||14th May, 2017|
|Hall tickets can be downloaded from||24th April 2017|
|Examination date||18th May 2017|
|Preliminary Key would be announced||21st May 2017|
|Last date for submission of objection against Preliminary Key||27th May 2017|
|Final key and result will be announced||30th May 2017|
How to Apply?
Candidates going to apply for TS ICET 2017 are essential to collect following documents before they move to the application procedure:
If you have collected all aforesaid documents then you need to move to the online application procedure from the official website of the authority i.e. http://www.tsicet.org/. After accessing the official portal of the authority, you need to click the Apply Online link and do necessary payment (Rs. 250 for SC/ST category applicants & Rs. 350/- for others). Now follow the further procedure as prescribed over there.
Photograph and Signature Details
It’d be essential to upload your photograph and signature. Size of the photograph should be less than 30 KB and size of the photograph should be less than 15 KB.
Link to apply- Click Here
TS ICET 2017 Exam Pattern
Candidates may have a look on recommended exam pattern of TSICET 2017, please have a look:
- The test is conducted for accessing the verbal and mathematical skills of the candidates.
- The test will be completely objective type and therefore all questions asked will be MCQ type questions only.
- There will be 200 questions in the test containing 1 mark for each question.
- All questions are required to be answered in the OMR answer sheet by using either blue or black point pen.
- Sections of the question paper are as follows:
|Sections||Distributions of Questions|
|Section A||Data Sufficiency- 20
Problem Solving- 55
|Section B||Statistical Ability- 10
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability- 30
|Section C||Reading Comprehension- 15
Functional Grammar- 15
Business and Computer Terminology-10
Details of Regional Test Centres
Please find below the list of regional centres for TS ICET:
Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download
If you’ve submitted your application form in the prescribed format then you can download your respective hall ticket/admit card from the official portal of the authority in the month of April, 2017. We’ll intimate you the actually date after announcement of the official notification.
*Minimum qualifying marks for candidates excluding SC/ST category: 25% i.e. 50 put of 200
Result can be checked from the official website on the prescribed date and time. For updated details of the result please keep visiting the post.