The TS ICET Application Form 2019 will be released by the Kakatiya University, Warangal. The candidates seeking admissions to MBA and MCA programmes will be required to submit the application form through the official website before the last date. The application fee for this exam will be Rs. 650 /- (Rs. 450/- for the reserved categories). Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application form. Only the authentic details should be entered in the application form as the authorities will not provide the correction window. Aspiring candidate can check all the necessary details about TS ICET Application Form 2019 through this article.
News: The application form for TS ICET 2019 has been released on 11th March 2019. Candidates can apply using the link given below.
TS ICET 2019 Application Dates
|Releasing of TS ICET 2019 application form||11th March 2019|
|Last date to submit application form without late fees||29th April 2019|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 500/- late fees||—-|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 2000/- late fees||—|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 5000/- late fees||—|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 10,000/- late fees||—|
Steps to fill TS ICET 2019 Application Form
Step 1: Filling Details in the Application form
- Click on the direct link of “TS ICET 2019” application form from the home page of TS ICET official website.
- Now enter the following details in the online application form
- Personal Details: Applicant’s Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth, Details about Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/Non-local), Minority, Category (SC, ST, OBC, UR etc.) , Income of Parent etc.
- Academic details: Marks obtained in Qualifying Exam, Name of Board, School, Year of Passing, Hall ticket no. of SSC or equivalent exam, academic background etc.
- Communication Details: Permanent Address, Address of correspondence, state, district, pin code, mobile number etc.
- Aadhar card details
Step 2: Uploading Images
The scanned copies of recent photograph and signature will required to be uploaded on the application form as per the specifications given in the table below:
|Documents to be uploaded||Photograph||Signature|
|File Size||less than 30KB||less than 15KB|
Step 3: Application Fee Payment
After uploading the images, the candidates have to pay the application fee. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date in order to avoid the extra late fees.
Step 4: Submit the application form and take a printout
Once the application fee will be submitted, candidate may proceed to submit the application form. It is advisable that the candidates should verify the details entered before finally submitting the TS ICET 2019 Application form as no correction window will be provided for rectifying the mistakes.
Finally, take a printout of duly filled application form and fee submission receipt for the future reference.
Official link to apply: Visit Here
TS ICET 2019 Application Fee
The Application fees for different categories are as follows:
|Categories of Applicants||Application fee|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs. 450|
|For all other categories||Rs. 650|
Mode of Payment
- The application fee for TS ICET 2019 exam will be paid through the TS Online centers, e-Seva centers in the state of Telangana.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee through the online payment gateways such as credit card, debit card or net banking.