Kakatiya University, Warangal is going to organize Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2019 (TS ICET 2019) on the behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad.
TS ICET 2019 will offer the admission to MBA and MCA courses only. This state level exam is conducted for the admission in state universities and colleges across the state of Telangana.
The application form regarding this exam is expected to be released by the first week of March. In this article, we will discuss complete details about TS ICET 2019 including important date, eligibility criteria, Admit card, Result etc.
Latest: TS ICET 2019 to be conducted on 23rd and 24th May 2019.
TS ICET 2019 Important Dates
|Important Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Release of application form||1st week of March|
|Last date to fill application form||1st week of April|
|Downloading of admit card||Last week of April|
|Examination Date||23rd and 24th May 2019 (released)|
|Release of answer key||3rd week of May|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May|
|Commencement of counselling||In the month of July|
Candidates need to satisfy the local/non-local status for the state of Telangana. Qualification eligibility is different for MBA and MCA.
Eligibility for MCA
- Must have a 3-year bachelor’s degree with mathematics in 12th level and at least 50 % marks in qualifying exam (45 % marks in qualifying exam is required for reserved categories).
Eligibility for MBA
- Must have a 3-year bachelor degree from a recognized university with at least 50 % marks (45% for reserved category).
Note: Candidates appearing in final year exam can also apply for TS ICET 2019.
TS ICET 2019 Online Application Form: Procedure to apply
Applicants can find the TS ICET prospectus along with the user guide on the official website.
- The application form is expected to be published in the 1st week of March 2019.
- Last day to submit application form without late fees will be in 1st week of April 2019.
- TS ICET 2019 application form can be submitted via online mode only.
- Applicant needs to fill details and upload the documents very carefully.
- Application fee of Rs 350/- need to be paid in order to complete the application process.
- Always remember to take a printout of the application form for future requirements.
|Examination Mode||Online Mode (CBT)|
|Types of Questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|No. of Question||200 Questions|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
|Maximum no. of Marks||200 marks|
|Sessions||There will be 2 sessions. Any one of two sessions can be allotted to a candidate.|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking|
The distribution of questions along with the topics in each section is tabled below:
|Exam Sections||Exam Topics||Total Number of Questions|
|Section A:||Data Proficiency||20|
|Analytical Ability||Problem Solving||55|
|Section B: Maths Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
- Hall Ticket of TS ICET 2019 will be available via online mode only
- By the 4th week of April 2019, tentatively hall ticket is expected to be released by the university.
- One photo id proof along with the admit card will be required at the time exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam without a hall ticket.
- Exam center will be mentioned on hall ticket.
TS ICET Syllabus 2019
It is important for the candidates to know the examination syllabus before proceeding to the preparation. The syllabus of TS ICET 2019 syllabus will comprise of the syllabus for the MBA and MCA. It includes the topics or chapters of all the subjects which will be asked in the examination. Therefore, candidates are suggested to follow the official syllabus as provided by the exam conducting authority.
TSICET 2019 result will be published along with the final answer keys by the final week of May 2019. TS ICET 2019 rank card will also be released by the university, which can be downloaded by candidates using their application no. and date of birth. Applicants will also be given a chance to file an objection with answer keys.
TS ICET 2019 Counselling
The counselling for TS ICET 2019 will be conducted via offline mode only. Candidates need to bring their original documents to the nodal centers for verification. Counselling is expected to start from the month of July 2019. Candidates will be called for counseling according to their marks in TS ICET 2019 entrance exam.