Management is an art of accomplishing business tasks by using human, financial or natural resources. Every year, a lot of students enroll in different management courses after completing their class 12th and graduation. With an increase in the demand for good managers in recent years, the no. of Management colleges in India has also increased. There are many world class colleges in India known for providing finest education in the field of management. If you are also looking to find out the Top Management college in India 2019 then this article is just for you.
Here, we will list down some of the top management college in India 2019 along with the type of management courses offered by these colleges.
Parameters for rating a Top Management College in India 2019
While rating a top management college, we have considered many factors as given below:
- Reviews of Students
- Number of Faculty member and profile of faculties
- Affiliation of colleges
- Availability of infrastructure and resources.
- Salary Packages offered to the Placed candidates
- Overall reputation of facilities.
In addition to these factors, we have all taken some more aspects into consideration while compiling our list of top management college in India 2019 like studies and curriculum, global exposure etc.
List of Top Management College in India 2019
As per our studied, the top management colleges in India 2019 are as follows:
|Name of Management College||State||Official Website|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Ahmedabad||Gujarat||www.iima.ac.in|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh||www.iiml.ac.in|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Bangalore||Karnataka||www.iimb.ac.in|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Calcutta||West Bengal||www.iimcal.ac.in|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Indore||Madhya Pradesh||www.iimidr.ac.in|
|Faculty Of Management Studies (Fms), Delhi||Delhi||www.fms.edu|
|Xlri Xavier School Of Management, Jamshedpur||Jharkhand||www.xlri.ac.in|
|S P Jain Institute Of Management & Research, Mumbai||Maharashtra||www.spjimr.org|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Kozhikode||Kerala||www.iimk.ac.in|
|Management Development Institute, Gurgaon||Haryana||www.mdi.ac.in|
|Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management, Pune||Maharashtra||www.sibm.edu|
|Institute Of Management Technology, Ghaziabad||Uttar Pradesh||www.imt.edu|
|International Management Institute, Delhi||Delhi||www.imi.edu|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Shillong||Meghalaya||www.iimshillong.ac.in|
|Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade, Delhi||Delhi||www.iift.edu|
Top Management Courses in India 2019
There are many courses for which a candidate can opt for after completing the class 12th or graduation as given below:
- BBA + MBA (integrated course of 5 Years)
- Degree In Hotel & Hospitality Management
- Diploma Management Courses After 12th (Retail Management, organization Management, Hotel Management, Hospitality and tourism management, event management, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism management etc.)
- BBS (Bachelor of Business Studies)
- BIBF (Bachelor of International Business and Finance) etc.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Banking, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Fashion Management, Systems and IT, Human Resources etc.)
- Master of Applied Management (MAM)
- Master of International Business (MIB) etc.
Admission procedure to Top Management College in India 2019
The admission procedure depends upon the course and college for which you are seeking admission. However, if you are looking for Post graduate admissions into an IIM (Indian Institute of Management) then you need to score well in the CAT (Common Admission Test) exam.
Apart from CAT, there are many more popular management entrance exams in India such as GMAT, CMAT, MAT, XAT etc.