SNAP 2019: Symbiosis International University conducts the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) to search eligible candidates for the admission into the various management courses. Candidates can take the admission in the various institutes which takes admission on the basis of the score attained by candidates in the SNAP. In the post, candidates can get all the details about the SNAP Application form 2019, Eligibility criteria, Exam pattern and important dates etc.
SNAP 2019 Important Dates
In the given chart, candidates can all the essential dates regarding the exam and the admission schedule thru SNAP 2018.
|1.||Date for Online Registration||August 2018|
|2.||Registration Closes||November 2018|
|3.||Application Form Correction||November 2018|
|4.||Test Payment Closes||November 2018|
|5.||Admit Card Available||December 2018|
|6.||Exam Date||December 2018|
|7.||Result Declaration||December 2018|
Note: All the dates have been updated according to the release of its official notification.
SNAP Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for the SNAP 2019:
- Applicants must be the citizen of India.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Non-Resident Indian (NRI) and Foreign Nationals can also apply for the examination.
- Applicant must be the graduate from any recognized university or any other institute.
- Along with that, they must have attained minimum 50% marks in the graduation.
- Candidates, who belong to the reserved category need to have 45% marks in the graduation level examination.
- It is necessary for all the applicants of other nation to get the equivalent certificate of graduation from AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
SNAP 2019: Application Form
- SNAP 2019 application form will be available online.
- The application form will be available on the official website of the Symbiosis University.
- In the online application form, they will have to provide all the necessary details about their educational qualification, community and communication credentials such as email ID, phone number, and address as well.
- Candidates shall have to pay the online application fee of Rs. 1750/- also.
- The application fee can be paid thru the credit card, debit card or net
- Candidates can pay the application fee thru the e-challan and demand draft as well.
- Candidates who will pay the fee thru DD will have to send the application form attached with DD at the given address;
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
SNAP Exam Pattern
Here are the details about the SNAP Exam Pattern 2019:
- There will be an objective test having multiple choice questions.
- In the question paper, the total number of questions will be 150.
- The time duration to solve the question will be 2 hours.
- Every question will be 1 mark.
- Be cautious while attempting the questions as there will be negative marking in the examination.
- 1/4th marks will be deducted as a penalty in case candidates give the wrong answer of a question.
The details of the subjects in the SNAP 2019 are available in the table below:
|S.No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1.||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|2.||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|3.||Current Affairs (last 2 years)||30||30|
|4.||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
Check Here- Best Books to Prepare for SNAP 2019
SNAP 2018: Admit Card
After candidates apply successfully for the examination, henceforth Symbiosis university will issue the admit card to all the eligible applicants.
- The admit card will available online on the official website.
- Applicants need to take the printout of the admit card.
- In the admit card, all details will be available such as name, exam time, time duration, reporting time, and the venue of the examination.
- It will be necessary for all the applicants to take the admit card at the exam center.
SNAP 2019: Result
- In the last, the university will publish the result of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test on the official website.
- On the basis of the result of the entrance test, candidates can take the admission in the allied institutes to pursue the preferred PG programme in management.
- The result will be available most probably in the month of January 2019.