PUTHAT 2019: Punjab University is going to conduct an entrance exam namely Panjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT 2019) on 10th May 2019. PUTHAT conducts for offering admission to the undergraduate courses i.e. Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management, Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
Candidates seeking admission to these courses under the Panjab University must fill the PUTHAT 2019 application form as per the scheduled date. The application form of PUTHAT 2019 has released on 5th March 2019. Candidates can check the complete details regarding PUTHAT 2019 in this article below:
News: PUTHAT 2019 application form has been released on 5th March 2019. Please apply using the link given below.
PUTHAT 2019 Important dates (Released)
|Availability of Prospectus as well as application form will commence from||5th March 2019|
|Last date for submission of required information on the official website to generate bank challan||4th April 2019|
|Applicants can deposit the fee by||8th April 2019|
|Uploading of documents||10th April 2019|
|Correction in application form||April 2019|
|Admit card will available from||April 2019|
|Date of Entrance exam||10th May 2019|
|Announcement of result||May 2019|
|Counselling process will commence from||1st counselling- June 2019|
2nd counselling- July 2019
Before applying for the examination, candidates need to satisfy the important eligibility criteria as laid down by the authority. The eligibility criteria of PUTHAT 2019 are as following:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from in any stream. They must pass the qualifying examination with English as one of the compulsory subjects from Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent recognized by a recognized Council/ University/ Board.
- The minimum age limit of candidate is 17 years.
PUTHAT 2019 Application Form: How to apply
Candidates, who want to appear in PUTHAT 2019, are needed to fill the application form as per the prescribed format and schedule. Applicants can fill the form by following below steps:
- First of all, aspirants need to open the official website of the Panjab University i.e. http://puthat.puchd.ac.in/.
- Before starting the application fill in the process, read the instructions carefully available on the brochure.
- Complete the registration process online from the official portal.
- After the successful completion of the registration process, login credentials will send to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- Candidate should take the print out of bank slip.
- Applicants need to submit the Rs.880/- (Rs.440/- for candidates from SC/ST category) as necessary application fee at any SBI branch.
- After 24 hours of application fee payment, candidates should login to their account and upload scanned copy of your signature, photograph, and other details.
- Save & confirm
Application Link: Apply Here
|Total number of questions||100|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Question|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for each correct response|
|Negative marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response|
|Subjects||Four i.e. English aptitude, reasoning, current affairs, and Hospitality Industry Awareness|
Candidates can obtain their admit card online from the official website of authority probably in the month of April 2019. Only successfully registered applicants are allowed to download their PUTHAT admit card. Applicants must keep the admit card along with them while appearing in the examination centre on the day of exam.
The authority will release the result of all successful candidates most probably in the month of May, 2019. Candidates can check their result online from the official website of University.