PU UBS MBA 2019: The Panjab University is going to invite applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA courses. Every year, the University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh admits students into MBA programmes based on their performance in CAT followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Aspirants who want to get admission in the master of business administration courses offered by Panjab University must submit their application form before the due date. Aspirants can check complete details about PU UBS MBA 2019 admission from the article mentioned below on this page.
Latest: PU UBS MBA 2019 application form has been released. Apply using the link given below.
List of programmes which are being offered by Panjab University are as follows:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (International Business) MBA (IB)
- Master of Business Administration (Human Resource) MBA (HR)
PU UBS MBA 2019 Important Dates
Check out the below tentative schedule for PU UBS MBA 2019. The university hasn’t released the official dates yet. We will update the exact dates here after the release of official notification
|Sl. No||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Online registration process will be started||30th Nov 2018|
|2.||Deadline to submit necessary information and generate bank challan||15th January 2019|
|3.||Last date for submission of application fee at any branch of State Bank of India through website generated challan||17th January 2019|
|4.||Last date to upload signature, photograph and other necessary information||19th January 2019|
|5.||Deadline for submission of hard copy of application form along with necessary documents||25th January 2019|
It is necessary for all candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying for admission. The complete details about PU UBS MBA 2019 eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from Panjab University or any other recognized university with 50% marks. Or,
- Candidates should have cleared final year exam organized by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, Institute of Company Secretaries of India or Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England. Or,
- Candidates who have passed AMIE examination with 50% marks after getting diploma degree with 60% marks and hold five years of teaching/research or professional experience are eligible.
- Candidates should have obtained at least 10% score (5% for SC/ST/BC category applicants) in each component of CAT.
PU UBS MBA 2019 Online Registration Process
Online registration process for PU UBS MBA will be started from 30th Nov 2018. The stepwise instructions about how to fill PU UBS MBA 2019 application form are given below:
- Open official website of Panjab University i.e. http://ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in/.
- Click the link to apply.
- Complete registration procedure and generate bank challan.
- Then go your nearest SBI branch and make payment of prescribed fee.
- Now upload your signature and photograph and complete all other formalities.
- Application Fee- Rs. 3250/- (Rs. 1625/- for SC / ST/PwD candidates; the amount is non-refundable.
Category-Wise Seats for MBA Programme
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in CAT, Group Discussion and Interview. Weightage will be given in following ways:
- CAT 2017: 85% of CAT percentage score and not percentile
- Personal Interview: 7.5%
- Group Discussion: 7.5%
Counselling Process & Schedule 2019
Candidates, who are shortlisted for Group Discussion and personal interview, need to attend the counselling procedure. Counselling schedule for the year 2019 will be updated to you after the release of its respective notification.