Panjab University conducts Management Entrance Test (MET) for admission to MBA programmes at “University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS)”. The exam is possible to be conducted in March 2019 and the result is possible to be declared in April 2019. Candidates, who appeared in the exam, they may check their respective result on April 2019. The direct link would be provided on the given date.
University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS) offers MBA programme in following disciplines:
- Retail Management
- T. & Telecommunications Management
- Banking and Insurance Management
- Infrastructural Management
- Hospital Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
PU MET 2019 Important Dates
Aspirants can check all important dates related PU MET 2019 from the below table. All the dates mentioned in the below table are updated based on its official notification.
|9.||Result will be published||April 2019|
- 85% weightage will be given to the entrance test.
- Duration of the test– 2 hours
- Type of Questions– Multiple choice questions
- Major subjects from which questions are to be asked in the exam– General Knowledge; Data interpretation and problem-solving; Economics and Business Environment Awareness; Numerical Ability; Verbal Ability/ Reasoning and English Comprehension.
- Language mode of the exam will be English only.
- For every correct response, 1 mark will be awarded to candidates. Negative marking rule will be applicable to every wrong attempt.
PU MET 2019 Application Form: How to Apply?
The application form will be available online from the official website from January 2019. The step-wise instructions for PUMET 2019 are provided below:
- Application form for PU MET will be accessible in online mode from Jan 2019.
- Candidates need to fill necessary details in order to generate fee payment challan.
- Thereafter candidates can deposit the fee at SBI branch.
- Now they need to log in and upload requisite documents.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and send the same to the authority through registered post.
PU MET 2019 admit card will be downloaded from the official web link of Panjab University in March 2019 tentatively. Candidates must produce their admit card at the exam center, failing to do will restrict them from appearing in the test.
Applicants will be first shortlisted based on their performance in written test. Thereafter, all shortlisted candidates will be called to attend the interview process held at University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS).
Final selection of candidates will be done based on their performance in written test, group discussion, and the interview round.
- WRITTEN TEST (MET): 85%
- GROUP DISCUSSION: 7.5%
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW: 7.5%