NMU UG CET 2019: Applications will be invited by North Maharashtra University from the eligible candidates for admission to various UG Courses through common entrance test for the academic year 2019-20. The NMU organizes Common Entrance Test (NMU UG CET) for the candidates who seek admission into UG Courses like BBA, BBS, BBM (Management), BCA, BBM (e-Commerce), MBA (5- yr Integrated Courses) and MCA (5-Yr Integrated Course) for the upcoming session. Aspirants can check complete details regarding NMU UG CET 2019 from the below post.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.BA)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM Management)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Management (BBM e-Commerce)
- MBA (Five Years Integrated Course)
- MCA (Five Years Integrated Course)
The prescribed eligibility criteria for the admission to the various UG courses at North Maharashtra University are as follows:
For F.Y.B.B.A, F.Y.B.B.S, F.Y.B.B.M (e-Commerce) and F.Y.B.B.M (Mgt):
Applicants should have done 10+2 H.S.C, Examination of Maharashtra State or its equivalent examination or Management
(Or) High Secondary School Examinations from Maharashtra State Board or its equivalent with D.Ed.
Diploma in engineering and pharmacy from Maharashtra technical board or its equivalent
Applicant who has cleared the senior secondary school examination organized by the national open school Delhi
Applicant should have done 10+2 M.C.V.C programme from Maharashtra State Education Board
- Applicants should have qualified (10+2) level high secondary school examination from Maharashtra State Board from Science or Commerce discipline or its equivalent or Diploma recognized by 3- years or its equivalent.
- Applicants should done 10+2 M.C.V.C. programme from Maharashtra State Education Board
For MCA (5-Years Integrated programme)
An applicant should have done 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects along with one of the Biotechnology / Chemistry/ Technical/ Biology Vocational Subject with scoring a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for applicants belonging to reserved category) in the said subjects taken together
For MBA (5- Years Integrated Course)
Applicants must have cleared (10 + 2) qualification (or equivalent) examination and scoring a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for applicants belonging to reserved category)
The university follows reservation criteria of seats for Backward Class and reserved category candidates as per the rules of Govt. of Maharashtra State. The reservation criteria are listed below:
- Scheduled Casts and Nav-Bouddha (SC): 13%
- Schedule Tribes (S.T.): 7%
- Vimukta Jati (V.J.) and De-notified Tribes (D.T.): 3%
- Nomadic Tribes (N.T -1): 2.5%
- Nomadic Tribes (N.T.-2): 3.5%
- Nomadic Tribes (N.T.-3): 2.05%
- Other Backward Classes (O.B.C.): 19%
- Total – 50%
NMU UG CET 2019 Application Form: How to apply?
The aspirants who want to apply for Common Entrance Test (CET) for Admission to B.B.A., B.B.S., B.B.M (Management), B.C.A., M.C.A. (5- Years Integrated Course), B.B.M (e-Commerce), M.B.A. (5-Years Integrated course) in Affiliated Colleges/University Department is advised to note the following instructions and apply accordingly.
- Candidates will have to fill up the online application form which will available on the university’s website i.e. www.nmu.ac.in after the official announcement.
- First read the Information Brochure very carefully before proceeding for the online submission.
- The candidate must draw a Demand Draft on any Nationalized Bank of amount Rs.300/- in favour of the Finance and Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon before starting filling up Application Form. It is necessary to have Demand Draft before starting for online application form submission
- Take the print of duly filled application form and submit the same along with DD and necessary documents to the nearest ARC center before the due date. If the hard copy of application form along with Demand Draft and other important documents will not be received on or before the due date, your registration will be summarily cancelled.
NMU UG CET 2019 Important Dates (tentative)
|Examination Events||Respective Dates|
|Application form will be available from||June 2019|
|Deadline to fill up the online application form||June 2019|
|Deadline for receiving of application along with documents||June 2019|
|List of eligible candidates will be displayed||June 2019|
|Deadline for receiving of objections in written, if any||July 2019|
|Final list of eligible candidates will be displayed||July 2019|
|Admit card/hall ticket will be available from||July 2019|
|Examination date||July 2019|
|Merit list will be published||July 2019|