NMU MBM Admission 2019: North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon will be inviting applications for admission to Postgraduate Courses like MBM (Computer Management), MBM (Personal Management) through PG Common Entrance Test for the academic session 2019-20. Candidates must appear in NMU PGCET Supplementary Common Entrance Test 2019 in order to get admission into above-said courses. Aspirants can check complete details regarding NMU MBM Admission 2019 from the post mentioned below.
NMU MBM Admission 2019 Important dates (Tentative)
|Online application form will be available from||June 2019|
|End date for submitting the online application form||June 2019|
|Hall ticket will be available from||July 2019|
|Entrance examination date||July 2019|
|Merit list will be displayed on||July 2019|
Candidates should satisfy prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for NMU PGCET 2019. The specific eligibility conditions for the admission to the 1st year of the various post-graduate programmes are as follows:
- For admission to the MBM (Computer Management) and (Personnel Management) Programme, applicant should have done the 3- years Bachelor’s examination of any Indian Statutory University
- Every eligible applicant has to qualify Common Examination Test to be organized by University
The university follows reservation criteria of seats for Backward Class and reserved category candidates as per the rules of Govt. of Maharashtra State. The reservation criteria are listed below:
- Scheduled Casts and Nav-Bouddha (SC): 13%
- Schedule Tribes (S.T.): 7%
- Vimukta Jati (V.J.) and De-notified Tribes (D.T.): 3%
- Nomadic Tribes (N.T -1): 2.5%
- Nomadic Tribes (N.T.-2): 3.5%
- Nomadic Tribes (N.T.-3): 2.0 %
- Other Backward Classes (O.B.C.): 19%
- Total – 50%
NMU MBM Admission 2019 Application Form: How to apply?
The aspirants who want to apply for NMU PGCET Supplementary Common Entrance Test 2019 for Admission into various Postgraduate Courses like MBM (Computer Management), MBM (Personal Management) in the Affiliated Colleges/University Department are advised to note the following instructions and apply accordingly.
Candidates will have to fill up the online application form available on the university website i.e. www.nmu.ac.in as per the prescribed schedule. Before starting the process of application form filling, candidates are advised to read the information booklet very carefully. For the successful submission of application form, candidates have to make the payment of Rs 300/- through demand draft. The candidate must draw the Demand Draft of said amount on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Finance and Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon. It is necessary to have Demand Draft before starting for online application form submission. Take the print of duly filled application form and submit the same along with DD and necessary documents to the nearest ARC center before the due date. If the hard copy of application form along with DD and other important documents will not be received on or before the due date, your registration will be summarily cancelled.
- The NMU PG CET 2019 will be a single paper exam held offline in the form of OMR Sheet.
- The question paper will comprise of only objective questions. Each question contains 4 options, out of which candidates have to select one correct answer.
- Candidate should fill in the entire circle of their answer. Use black ballpoint pen for darkening the circle
- The duration of exam will be 90 minutes
- The test will carry 50 questions for the total of 100 marks.
- The questions of entrance test will cover the subject of General aptitude, English, Current affairs, and basic IT.